my top 3 tips

Some want their passport with extra money and which girl is gonna be carrying her passport around with her?

Case of picking the right hotel to stay in, innit? I've stayed in a couple of hotels in PDB where I've had no problems taking strangers back to the room.

Girls hate the steroid clowns that shout and prance around the pool all day.we had loads English girls all with our group most weekend saying thank f*** some normal men are here and not more dickhead at the pool.prats staringover at us laughing at our clothes all that shit and not one girl even talking to them..:lol:

Last edited:
Girls hate the steroid clowns that shout and prance around the pool all day.we had loads English girls all with our group most weekend saying thank f*** some normal men are here and not more dickhead at the pool.prats staring over at us laughing at our clothes all that shit and not one girl even talking to them..:lol:
  • It was my first time witnessing their behaviour as we had nice view of the pool and stage or whatever the thing was, and I don't stay in the places they gather.lots shouting and stupid aggression one minute and rubbing cream on each other the next minute..o_O
  • Most girls we were talking to were laughing at these lads with the rolled up shorts,prancing,still shouting and just looking at themselves any time they see a reflection in mirror,window or even speaker:lol:. Oh and fist pumping:rolleyes: Even dancing was better " Back in da Day".

Last edited:
Back