My New Tattoo!

Buckley

264053_10150302387656550_740951549_9663767_2336989_n.jpg

Whaddya reckon? The missus loves it, but it's been hit with criticism elsewhere:cry:

Saw this on FB and I'm calling photoshop.

Flat image on a curved body part - nice try though.

;)

I have no 'shop skills Jamster and don't know why it wouldn't look right. I'll show you it on the boat and I'll accept your apology beer with good grace.

Ummed and ahhed whether to join in on the facebook banter for this.

I erred when I saw you telling off someone as the missus liked it so much.

But there is NO way that a man of class and distinction is going to have an upside down tongue whacked on his arm!

I have no 'shop skills Jamster and don't know why it wouldn't look right. I'll show you it on the boat and I'll accept your apology beer with good grace.
So then...when we get a rag and wipe the make-up off, will you owe Jam & I beers? :lol:

Personally i think it looks the nuts ;)...really shows the love towards your gf, unless its the love for your cat seeing your purched (scuse the pun) on a side with a pic of a cat next to you :lol:

Weird timing, as I'm sitting here having just returned from getting my first tattoo this afternoon!! :lol:

Buckers, it looks very "Sailor Jerry" esque. Is it real? Hmmm, I quite like it if it is.

But as you are a wind up veteran, I'm not so sure :lol:

Ummed and ahhed whether to join in on the facebook banter for this.

I erred when I saw you telling off someone as the missus liked it so much.

Me too..

So then...when we get a rag and wipe the make-up off, will you owe Jam & I beers? :lol:

That reminds me, I need to jump off the wagon before the boat party, or there'll be two sleepy things snuggled in a corner before the night is over.*

*Not together, and not in a ghey way or owt.

A lad i met on holiday last month has 6 different womens names tattooed on him, all done whilst drunk.... his latest one was Charlotte<3 . Needs his head testing me thinks.

Funny story....

On friday when with all the Ibiza girls, my mate said about a story she heard through some friends, about someone getting their mobile phone number tatooed on their finger whilst in Ibiza...i thought to myself, 'this sounds very familiar'... i replied with 'His name wasnt Dave was it' she said she didnt know and asked why...I replied with 'I think it was my ex BF' :rolleyes: to which they all laughed....

So to satisfy my curiosity, i txt him to find out, low and behold it was my ex bf who thought it would be funny to get his mobile phone number tatooed on his finger..

Not only that, last year he thought it would be funny to do his own tattoe, so calved 'Disco' into the side of his hand and filled it with ink...

Yes my ex bf is a nutter :lol:

Back