My New Tattoo!

A friend had a tat done in Thailand... thought it said "King".

A local came up & said... "why you ha' hand on you chest? why hand?"

It was in fact hand.

As I said, tats are for tw@s.

A friend had a tat done in Thailand... thought it said "King".

A local came up & said... "why you ha' hand on you chest? why hand?"

It was in fact hand.

As I said, tats are for tw@s.

I beg to differ.

Getting a tattoo in Thailand probably with no research whatsoever? Tw@.

Or...

Researching what you want and exactly who you want to do it for you even if it means waiting months to get in to see them, being able to change your design if you're not happy with the stencil, then on the day being made comfortable and relaxed coz you know you've 100% happy with your decision? Still loving your tattoo years later? Not a tw@

I have 3 and love them, different strokes for different folks. Two were done in Ibiza always on my last day on the island and sober to boot.

Getting a tattoo in Thailand probably with no research whatsoever? Tw@.

Both my friend and i didnt do any 'research' as such as still got tatoos in Thailand...

I was sober and he was completed twatted :lol: next morning we did the spelling check and thankfully all was well lol

lol. Names a bad idea.:idea:

Wishing I could start with a blank canvas and get some really nice artwork across shoulders and back. One costing me £5 twenty odd years ago, I spent over 2k trying to get it removed a few years back.

Have seen some m8's get the most stupid of tattoo's a couple of decades ago. One guy had "Thank You" tattooed on his right palm, another guy who used to go in the pubs around town had "Engand" on his arm, the tattoo guy was off his nut when doing the tattooing:lol::lol:

I had my daughters name tatooed on my back in Hindi

on holiday in spain last month an indian guy walked by and pointed at my back and shouted "naiya"!!

I know I havent been stitched up now :p

Back