My mate saw...

Super P

... Sarah Harding @ Zoo Project last week.

I wish I saw Sarah Harding. Mack attack. She is my ideal wife.

I met her at Space earlier this year - I asked her where her ginger mate was..... :D:D She thought it was most amusing ....

GET THIS PEOPLE.

This is the biggest news ever, probably worth creating a new post for but anyway, here goes...

While telling another friend about aforementioned friend seeing my love in Ibiza, she came out with the story that Sarah Harding once bit her sister when she was a kid and my friend's mum smacked her.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Tom Crane.

hardingLL3007_468x282.jpg

The cynic in me has suspicions he wasn't a DJ we'd heard before his meeting La Harding.....

It's a sad day when celeb obsession like this creeps into nightclubs.

It's supposed to be a counter culture thing (or was) and here she is splashed all over the papers for being out and about in Ibeefa. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of glamour like the rest of them but girls a frickin' loud? :rolleyes: :eek:

It harks me back to when I went to Crobar in New York for Underground Network (had to namedrop as I'm quite proud of that one) and the silly bint on the door piped up with,

"It's gonna be a good night tonight, there's gonna be a lot of celebrities here tonight!"

AND? :eek:

Next they'll be putting surprise appearances from Eastenders stars on the posters for 'We Love...' :confused:

Next they'll be putting surprise appearances from Eastenders stars on the posters for 'We Love...' :confused:

I'll have you know that Patsy Palmer (Bianca of 'RICKAY!!' fame) still fondly recalls me gibbering on the old Space terrace about how it must be terrible to have drugged-up talking sh1t to you because you're recognisable:lol:

I'll have you know that Patsy Palmer (Bianca of 'RICKAY!!' fame) still fondly recalls me gibbering on the old Space terrace about how it must be terrible to have drugged-up talking sh1t to you because you're recognisable:lol:

I remember seeing her at Pikes shouting 'TONAY' can we use your pool! :lol:

:lol: brilliant.

She lives in Brighton - I have a friend (complete alcoholic) who used to shout RICKYYYY! every time she walked past - poor bugger. :confused:

I used to have Victor Meldrew walk past my old work place on his way to the Old Vic, and many a person would be shouting "I DONT BELLIEEEEVE IT!" to him, he was never amused by it...

still, has nothing to do with this thread, but hey!

I used to have Victor Meldrew walk past my old work place on his way to the Old Vic, and many a person would be shouting "I DONT BELLIEEEEVE IT!" to him, he was never amused by it...

still, has nothing to do with this thread, but hey!

Apparently someone at Glastonbury called Dan, his mate was calling him and then everyone around him starting shouting Dan just like the scene in Alan Partridge :lol:

Back