My mate saw...

It's a sad day when celeb obsession like this creeps into nightclubs.

It's supposed to be a counter culture thing (or was) and here she is splashed all over the papers for being out and about in Ibeefa. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of glamour like the rest of them but girls a frickin' loud? :rolleyes: :eek:

It harks me back to when I went to Crobar in New York for Underground Network (had to namedrop as I'm quite proud of that one) and the silly bint on the door piped up with,

"It's gonna be a good night tonight, there's gonna be a lot of celebrities here tonight!"

AND? :eek:

Next they'll be putting surprise appearances from Eastenders stars on the posters for 'We Love...' :confused:

Saw Martin from Eastenders up Space. Off his box.

The ammount of ex or current eastenders actors ive bumped into in Ibiza. Rickay, Janine, Tamsin outhwaite, Martin, Phil Mitchell, the black street sweeper (completely trollied with Rickay in space) the list goes on ......

Exactly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That, in my opinion is why they opened Linekers - keep the lot of them in one place.... :lol::lol::lol:

The ammount of ex or current eastenders actors ive bumped into in Ibiza. Rickay, Janine, Tamsin outhwaite, Martin, Phil Mitchell, the black street sweeper (completely trollied with Rickay in space) the list goes on ......

Exactly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ricky - well known 'face' at the epping forest country club and possibly the biggest celeb to show up at the leicester square opening of HOME in 1999....

RICKAAAAAYYYY!!!!

When were all these Easties in Ibiza?

tom crane. he was my best mate when we were kids. went to same school as him in saffron walden essex. dont think hes anything special;)

Back