My HOT OR NOT IN IBIZA

HOT: :D

- The atmosphere. Something in the Ibiza air, which you can't quite put your finger on, but you know it's going to be an "experience." Whether it be in the club or on the beach, there's a sense of well being and happiness.

- The funky room at Savannah. Free n funky. I can't say enough about this little gem. Perfect for warming up for the big one. The DJ was class when we were there. Get there and try it out, you won't be disappointed.

- Crazy golf. Kept us highly amused during the latter parts of the day. I've never seen such competitiveness in my mates....they should show more of that spirit on the footie pitch on Sundays! The banter was first class though.

- Bar M. I wish this was in Manchester...I'd live there permanently. Played the best tunes to get you in the mood and is the perfect platform to start of your night.

- Bar Mambo / Cafe del Mar. Lived up to their reputations. Never let us down. Mambo was my first bar I went to in Ibiza and will always have a special place in my heart. It set the scene so to speak.....ah the memories. The waitresses are gravy too! Ha-ha.

- The Sunset experience. Thought it would be a case of being over-hyped. Actually witnessing it and feeling the buzz with the rest of the crowd, whilst the chill-out music played.....was......undescribeable. You have to witness it....feel the shivers down your spine.

- The Underground. Unchartered territory for most people. Opposite Privilidge. Get your ass down there, promote this place as it's all funked up I'm so glad I was one of the fortunate ones out of our group who made it there.

- Pacha. F*ckin hell! Mind blowing beauty. As soon as you walk in, you know you are entering something special. A quality, quality night. It left me breathless!

- The Curry Club. Being a hardcore curry king and member of the Tameside Curry Club, it was a godsend. Not perfect by any means but a welcome change from the crap we had eaten during the week. Madras was more Korma but hey...it was a good Korma ;)

- The Funky room in Eden. The Judge v's The Saxophonist. A first for me, but my word did it work. Live sax whilst the Judge Julie mixed. Made in heaven.....Sax with Tim Deluxe - It just won't do playing has to be heard to be believed.

- Bongomania. Bongo's playing everywhere. I absolutely adore it....so much that I'm buying a set when I'm there in August. Adds so much to the atmosphere...the Spanish element as it were.

- Lastly. The DJ's.....Sanchez (God), Fat-Boy (crowd pleaser), Morillo (class), The Blockster ('Avin it) and JJ (Over exposed but still a star!).

NOT: :twisted:

- Extortianate entry fees. I'm sorry I don't care how good your club is...paying that much, you'd expect oral sex and a taxi home too! Disgrace.

- Water Shortage. Can be the only reason water in the clubs cost more than petrol over here in Blighty. Either that or those robbing B*stard club owners are at it again. Salty water in the taps....now that's evil.

- Canvassers of crap bars. Face it, your bar is crap, there's nobody in it because it's crap, the offer's crap and if you don't stop hassling me, I'll beat the crap out of you! Deal with it....

- Taxi's. Or lack of them.

- Taxi drivers without taxi's. Buy a taxi first. It helps. Oh, and breaking into somebody's car does not constitute the tiltle of "taxi driver."

- Not going to Space. Equals living with regret for 12 months. MIA or KIA is no excuse. We'll make it yet soldiers.

- Sh*tty food. It tastes like sh*t funnily enough.

- Being spiked. To those 2 luverly girls in Eden who spiked me.....cheers. Thinking your on a lilo floating around the club was really nice....not.

- Finally, the biggest pain in the ass this side of Jupiter. Office pests. You know who you are. The tosser who has to jump in the pool and splash everyone in a 5 mile radius. Oh yes, I forget you are a right proper comedian. The idiot who swears at full volume and thinks he's ten men. The clown who starts a ruck with anyone even if you ar a passing wasp. Get a life or please drown whilst trying to do a bomb in the pool.

Amen.

Re: Hot and Not

SmokinBabe said:
Sunburned Sandras and Toasted Toms everywhere - please stay out of the sun or use factor 50. And ladies cover those white bits you look gross

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wellness.jpg

HOT:
-Having the opportunity to visit Ibiza for the third time.
-Having a travel buddy who's just as crazy as I am.
-Subliminal at Pacha with Tim Deluxe on the sax and a live performance of "It Just Wouldn't Do".
-Terrace at Space on Sunday.
-Cavas and Paella on the beach at Bora Bora
-Riding the scooter to Salinas (boy it's windy on that stretch).
-Beautiful women all over.
-Sunset at Savanah on the Sunset Strip.
-Paul Van Dyk at Amnesia.
-Delta Disco.
-All the wonderful people who made Ibiza - Ibiza :D

NOT
-cutting my foot on the rocks in Salinas (don't drink and swim).
-arriving in August when no automatic cars were available.
-woman asking for a tip in the bathroom at Amnesia.
-missing out on the chance to charter a boat and see sunset from the sea.
-loosing my sunglasses in the parking lot at Space.

Dr Fox said:
The Judge v's The Saxophonist. A first for me, but my word did it work. Live sax whilst the Judge Julie mixed. Made in heaven.....Sax with Tim Deluxe - It just won't do playing has to be heard to be believed

the saxophonist is called roque!! ;)

roque2.jpg

MacRakin, I'm gobsmacked, you must have a photograph for every occasion...ha-ha! Do you not have normal photo's like everybody else.... the dog asleep in front of the fire, Dad in the garden, the missus with a hand over her face because she doesn't want to have her photo taken? Comedy!

good or dad

good every thing....the whole f***in show...

bad lookey lookey man/women....
heat stroke...

Dr Fox said:
I'm gobsmacked, you must have a photograph for every occasion

yes i do!! :p

Dr Fox said:
Do you not have normal photo's like everybody else.... the dog asleep in front of the fire, Dad in the garden, the missus with a hand over her face because she doesn't want to have her photo taken?

of course!! :oops:

this is a picture of my three cousins:

aag.sized.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(that picture was actually taken at bar m ;) )

To all those saying Oakie is 'NOT' for not showing at his night -

He was was really ill and very upset that he couldnt attend so lay off!

Re: MY HOT AND NOT LIST!!!

pumpkin said:
9. Privelege - The place was a lot cooler before, but the club´s still an amazing site - Luv the DJ´s playing in the restroom-area!

fing22.gif
--->
manumission_toiletdjs.jpg

Back