MY 2005 REVIEW

mambobirdette said:
Thanks ;)

I know Sil, i didnt even make a beach @ Formentera :cry:. Joey didnt want to move anywhere else during the day and as it was his first time over i let him off.

I know... and you couldn't go nuddie neither :confused: :lol: :lol:

Great review Mambs :D I especially loved the part about you stalking the Tongster :lol:

I also love to eat when I'm on holiday, when we were there in June we ate out every night I think, normally in different restaurants each time. We spent a fortune but it was well worth it because we found some delicious restuarants over the week.

I think Ibiza has so many nice restuarants to sample you'd be a fool if you went there and didnt try them out ;)

Beckiboo said:
Great review Mambs :D I especially loved the part about you stalking the Tongster :lol:

I also love to eat when I'm on holiday, when we were there in June we ate out every night I think, normally in different restaurants each time. We spent a fortune but it was well worth it because we found some delicious restuarants over the week.

I think Ibiza has so many nice restuarants to sample you'd be a fool if you went there and didnt try them out ;)

Thank you Becki ;)

The Tongster has to be stalked, thats why god made him. He's so gorgeous :oops: :lol:

I dont like to go out to clubs every night and this holiday was all about relaxation anyway. Theres some lovely restaurants in Ibiza, you just have to find them. Pacha was by far the best but i also liked the little spanish one we ate at which was more authentic.

I was saying to Joey that id love to go to Ibiza off season but then i suppose none of the restaurants would be open either :rolleyes: :lol:

mambobirdette said:
I was saying to Joey that id love to go to Ibiza off season but then i suppose none of the restaurants would be open either :rolleyes: :lol:

you'd be surprised mambs

when mrs russ & i went in april we ate in some fabulous restaurants.

all the good bars and restaurants are open. in fact you will find that you can eat more cheaply and better outside the more touristy times and areas.

it really is a great time to go if you don't wanna go clubbing. the beaches are nearly empty too.

russ said:
you'd be surprised mambs

when mrs russ & i went in april we ate in some fabulous restaurants.

all the good bars and restaurants are open. in fact you will find that you can eat more cheaply and better outside the more touristy times and areas.

it really is a great time to go if you don't wanna go clubbing. the beaches are nearly empty too.

And the island looks sooooo beautifull with all the spring colours! :D

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT
EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT

mambobirdette said:
Robo said:
Thanks for a fab evening at km5. Rachel and i enjoyed it soo much. 8)

Anytime, sorry if i was a little drunk :oops: :lol:

Reason you didnt get my txt was because i hadnt got your new number by the way ;)

Did you get my txt then??

mambobirdette said:
Robo said:
mambobirdette said:
When i switched my phone back on when i was back home yes ;)

I'm confused. what phone was you using in ibiza??

:lol: after i met up with you i switched it off, no point keeping it on if im not planning to meet up with anyone else is there ;)

but what happens if i wanted to do a inpromptu meet up with you and joey. I would have been left dissapointed.

:lol:

Very good review. Blimey, you spent a lot on food!

I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the Carl Cox closing party. Have you seen him before? I wouldn't have thought it was your type of music which might be why you were disappointed.

Also, about the intruder in your room. Pleased that he didn't make off with anything but why didn't Joey try to get help first? He could've been carrying a knife for all you knew. Sorry to put nasty thoughts in your head but I would never challenge a robber on my own. It sounds as though you weren't in an especially safe hotel cinsidering some of the incidents. Would you consider staying somewhere a bit safer and with less annoying 18-30 types next time? This might dent your enormous food budget a bit though. ;)

thank you Clara :D

We did spend a lot on food but as we wasnt that bothered about clubs so much we didnt mind spending a bit on nice meals out instead. I think we got a lot for what we paid for anyway, starters, mains and wine.

Ive seen CC before in B'ham, the person that was playing wasnt him but we didnt wait around to see him anyway. I liked Giles Peterson but i just wasnt in the mood for clubbing that night anyway so we decided to cut our losses and head back.

The guy ran off back over the balcony but yes i think Joey was very brave to tackle him on his own but i think i would have done the same also. When he told me i was so livid :evil:

Were thinking about a week in Formentera next year but if we do ever stay in Ibiza again we will stay PDB side. I know i say it every year but i thought Catalina would have been a little different because ive heard good reports from people on here. Ive give it 5 years chance now, time to change.

Think you had my share of food babe, I lost nearly a stone in the 12 days I was there :confused:

Just realised we were both at El Divino on the same night, could have met up then. We got completely soaked after it, waited for a taxi for 2 hours!

Back