Must have Items for holiday to Ibiza......

Evo_Fraz

Right your planning your trip to the white isle, packing your case whats the first thing you will put in that you cant live without over there.....

Mine is a CD player for the apartment...nothing worse than having no music when you are getting ready to head out for a night.

So what item must everyone else take with them?

I would recommend a Cricket 'Box' having attracted the interest of the Guardia at DC10 when I was there. Ouchie!

Mark Sun said:
I would recommend a Cricket 'Box' having attracted the interest of the Guardia at DC10 when I was there. Ouchie!

Speaking of Cricket - INN-GERRR-LUNNND, INN-GERRR-LUNNND :D

McRackin said:
stephen said:
a pair of earplugs
:lol: :p :lol:

several pairs of earplugs for me :lol:

soft yellow ones for sleeping since i'm staying on pdb for the first time and one more heavy duty pair for the clubs.

sun screen and after sun lotions are a bit pricey on the island + you might not find your favourite brand so i always bring those too.

ibiza closing parties!

Hi i am going out to ibiza on 20th sept for a week... noticed you say the space closing party is on the 2nd oct.. is this the WLS party or the space closing party and which should we go to!! aslo which other parties that week would you suggest?! thanx

Re: ibiza closing parties!

vicxclrk said:
Hi i am going out to ibiza on 20th sept for a week... noticed you say the space closing party is on the 2nd oct.. is this the WLS party or the space closing party and which should we go to!! aslo which other parties that week would you suggest?! thanx

WLS closing is on the 25th, Space closing is Oct 2nd. Do both. ;) :)

Check out the calendar for other parties or see my sig ;): http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/party_calendar_i.php?ds=21&ms=09&de=09&me=10

See you there! :D

if i ever went to another 18-30 hotel then id take a big Bat to beat up any other group of people who think its funny to run round playing tig and throwing eggs all day long :twisted:

Back