Music On 2018

Why would you want to pay on the door... Always get tickets and so much faster to get in and cheaper than door sometimes;)
Normally I would get a ticket but I’m going to clockwork orange at benismussa tomorrow daytime/evening and I really don’t know where my night is going to take me after that. If I buy pre sale it kind of forces me to go music on but I might meet people at benismussa who are doing something else. Dont really want to put all my eggs in one basket

Normally I would get a ticket but I’m going to clockwork orange at benismussa tomorrow daytime/evening and I really don’t know where my night is going to take me after that. If I buy pre sale it kind of forces me to go music on but I might meet people at benismussa who are doing something else. Dont really want to put all my eggs in one basket
Fair enough, makes sense! :) think you can buy a ticket from bars till quite late anyway;)

Buy from a ticket booth on the way to the disco bus in San an

Buy from a ticket booth on the way to the disco bus in San an
Good shout. The clockwork benimussa ticket I have includes a coach back to San Antonio so I could hopefully be there in time to get a ticket if that’s what i decide to do. Music on is one of the only parties I’ve not done yet so would be good to give it a go

Good shout. The clockwork benimussa ticket I have includes a coach back to San Antonio so I could hopefully be there in time to get a ticket if that’s what i decide to do. Music on is one of the only parties I’ve not done yet so would be good to give it a go
It is a good night! I enjoy music on, I am the only person on here that does ha

Back