Music On 2018

Jamie Wright

Heading out for my first visit of the summer in a few weeks time, going for the Clockwork Orange weekend. Don’t really fancy the Es Paradis lineup, & so I was thinking of disappearing from the crowd I’m going with, & heading to Music On. Is there any time limit on last entry to Amnesia? Knowing it’s one of their busier nights

Hi,

Can anyone report on how busy it is these days please? Thinking about going when Tenaglia is there.

Ta!

Hi,

Can anyone report on how busy it is these days please? Thinking about going when Tenaglia is there.

Ta!
I went in beginning of June, busy not too busy, I would say busy comfortable, plenty of room to dance not like a sardine like el Row can be

I went in beginning of June, busy not too busy, I would say busy comfortable, plenty of room to dance not like a sardine like el Row can be

this has been the case for most dates up until now with the exception of this friday just past - the combo of jamie jones and marco carola drew in massive numbers.

generally though, definitely not as packed as it used to be 2014 - 2016. but still very busy!

Sweet, sounds good to me thanks guys! As long as there is some space to dance that's all I ask for :), went a few years ago and couldn't move.

Heading out for my first visit of the summer in a few weeks time, going for the Clockwork Orange weekend. Don’t really fancy the Es Paradis lineup, & so I was thinking of disappearing from the crowd I’m going with, & heading to Music On. Is there any time limit on last entry to Amnesia? Knowing it’s one of their busier nights
I’ve been thinking about doing exactly this. I’m going clockstock but don’t fancy the Es paradis lineup so looked at music on. It’s one of the only parties I’ve not done yet so want to give it a go

As much as he's a legend, I've seen enough evidence to suggest Danny T has no pull in Ibiza in the present day, so I think you'll be fine in terms of numbers.

Hey guys .. can anyone tell me how to get tickets to Amnesia - Music On - Top floor? I would rather be dancing at the top floor looking down on the Dj set than be on the dance floor which is always too crowded.
Please advise

Hey guys .. can anyone tell me how to get tickets to Amnesia - Music On - Top floor? I would rather be dancing at the top floor looking down on the Dj set than be on the dance floor which is always too crowded.
Please advise

for music on, you need to book a table to get to the top floor. for other parties you can get a vip balcony access ticket, but not for music on

this has been the case for most dates up until now with the exception of this friday just past - the combo of jamie jones and marco carola drew in massive numbers.

generally though, definitely not as packed as it used to be 2014 - 2016. but still very busy!
hello stivi.. if i buy music on ticket on ibiza spotlight .. does it give me all night access or there is a time limit? thanks

latest you can get in is 5am but why would you wanna go that late only
im thinking 2am .. would it be too crowded by then? there are any DISCOUNT COUPON available which i could apply if buy the ticket directly from amnesia website? is it wise drink combos?

im thinking 2am .. would it be too crowded by then? there are any DISCOUNT COUPON available which i could apply if buy the ticket directly from amnesia website? is it wise drink combos?
Drink tokens are well worth it, you just exchange them on entry and pay with them at the bar. Buy as many as you think you'll need as if you end up with spares you'll easily find some takers in the smoking area.

As much as he's a legend, I've seen enough evidence to suggest Danny T has no pull in Ibiza in the present day, so I think you'll be fine in terms of numbers.

Yeah can understand that, he's lost his shine no doubt but I still like to catch him when I can as he doesn't seem to DJ much. Have nice memories seeing him on the Terraza at Space.

Back