Mucca gets £24.3 million

Sorry - but as a woman - she gives the general perception that women are hard done by, money grabbing, lying vindictive blood sucking leeches....

Any woman who goes for divorce and makes it a public spectacle, hoping to screw a bloke out of a quarter of his livelyhood for 4 years of marriage deserves a public **** storm... sorry but women like this boil my piss....

Upkeep for your child - of course, goes without saying, but everything else she was demanding money for - unbelievable......

AND I have no love for Sir "Thumbsaloft" McCartney either.... but she is just mad as a box of frogs imo....:spank:

asked if the divorce has put him off marriage

paul said "i havent any plans to go down on one knee again" or propose to anyone either! :lol:

She's baaaaack!

Heather Mills has been named as a judge for the Miss USA beauty pageant.

Looks like she might have a new career as a TV personality across the pond.... oh, the humanity! :lol:

She's baaaaack!

Heather Mills has been named as a judge for the Miss USA beauty pageant.

Looks like she might have a new career as a TV personality across the pond.... oh, the humanity! :lol:

ha ha ha - that'll teach you for sticking up for her :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the US's turn to listen to her Walter Mitty tales...

(it was you wasnt it Jon??) :?:?:oops::oops:

She'll be on EVERY talk show going to make out what a poor hard done by innocent that she is.....

Her main problem is that she has verbal diarrhoea (sp?) and talks utter codswallop..... her own worst enemy IMO.

I would love to see a programme where someone actually challenges her to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, some of the rubbish she comes out with, with records, paperwork, whatever :lol::lol::lol:

She'll be on EVERY talk show going to make out what a poor hard done by innocent that she is.....

Her main problem is that she has verbal diarrhoea (sp?) and talks utter codswallop..... her own worst enemy IMO.

I would love to see a programme where someone actually challenges her to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, some of the rubbish she comes out with, with records, paperwork, whatever :lol::lol::lol:

or even better, gets up, pulls her false leg off, hits her with it and then challeneges her to kick their arse!!! Now that I would pay to watch :lol:

or even better, gets up, pulls her false leg off, hits her with it and then challeneges her to kick their arse!!! Now that I would pay to watch :lol:

Even her family up here totally disagree with some of the stuff she talks about from her past....... "it simply didnt happen" they state...........

Crazy Lady!!! :spank:

Back