Mucca gets £24.3 million

She is the most vilest creature I have ever come across, I try and think of positive things about her cos of her 'supposed' work for animal charities but I cannot think of one redeeming feature about her :twisted:

Anyhow she is meant to be leaving England for America, good riddance to the old slaaaaaaggggggg :lol:

They made me laugh on my local radio this morning, saying how before she met Paul she donated 80% - 90% of her salary to charity.

They were saying like how on earth could you afford to do that, and still live?!

Where on earth did she meet Paul McCartney is what I want to know?

bless you all!

Stumpy has played the media game badly from the start and Macca has played it very well.

What are your reasons for hating her so much? Lets be fair if any of you were thrust into the limelight, and had whatever sordid past you may or may not have dredged up for every red top reader to see. How do you think Joe Public would perceve you?

bless you all!

Stumpy has played the media game badly from the start and Macca has played it very well.

What are your reasons for hating her so much? Lets be fair if any of you were thrust into the limelight, and had whatever sordid past you may or may not have dredged up for every red top reader to see. How do you think Joe Public would perceve you?

Coz she is an old barn door who was out for the cash from the start! I hope she gets woodworm!

I like the part of her potential loss of earnings during marriage yet prior to her marriage her earnings were £11,5000 in 1999, £6000 in 2000, £58,000 in 2001 and £49,500 in 2002!!

Peg leg ain't done badly!! So what if she duffers a bit of abuse from everyone. £24 million ain't a bad price to pay for it!

bless you all!

shes a bint of the highest degree

How do you know that?

How do I know that she is an old Barn Door? Prostitution and Frankie Vaughan movies gave that away!

How do I know she is not after the cash? £125 million she wanted from a four year marriage or however long it was?

Didn't she say she was going to give it all away anyway to charity so that'll prove me wrong when she does hey? ;)

Or wasn't one of her demans £600 for her husband so they she could donate it to charity???

bless you all!

heres a good reason.......she's an odious piece of ****e!

and to be honest if I was thrust into the limeliight and people started giving up ****e about me, (which they invariably would especially if they knew me in the 90's when my copious drug consumption was at it's zenith) i wouldn't give a flying f**k, I would keep my head down and wouldnt keep bleating about how unfair it all was and comfort myself in the fact i was fookin loaded!!!

I would keep my head down and wouldnt keep bleating about how unfair it all was and comfort myself in the fact i was fookin loaded!!!
Agreed, she's played the media game all wrong. My point is, no one knows what happened in the marriage apart from them. I just think the pitchforks are a bit unneccessary. Maybe she will give a hefty chunk to charity. I'll keep my eye on the red tops. :rolleyes:

and to be honest if I was thrust into the limeliight and people started giving up ****e about me, (which they invariably would especially if they knew me in the 90's when my copious drug consumption was at it's zenith) i wouldn't give a flying f**k, I would keep my head down and wouldnt keep bleating about how unfair it all was and comfort myself in the fact i was fookin loaded!!!
That's easy to say, and you can ignore it for a while (as she did) but after a while it gets to you (as it did with her), especially when you see how it affects people around you. How you react is often a very tough call.

I'm amazed everyone thinks Paul's the saint in this relationship.

I'm with dominic on this one...

That's easy to say, and you can ignore it for a while (as she did) but after a while it gets to you (as it did with her), especially when you see how it affects people around you. How you react is often a very tough call.

I'm amazed everyone thinks Paul's the saint in this relationship.

I'm with dominic on this one...

easy to say and easy to do, they need you to react to sell papers, so if you get your head down for a while and dont react, they dont sell papers..so go after someone who will react!!

and re paul he's one of the Fookin beatles ffs....he can drink ocelot blood on live tv if he wants to and get away with it...thats the beauty of british double standards!!!

dom, the reason i despise her is due to the things she says, how she says them and the fact she's used her kid as a reason to avoid the exposing of her actions.

the media has gone over the top yeah, but it's what she says and how she says it (not what i see written about her) that is my reason for thinking she is a scrotum.

dom, the reason i despise her is due to the things she says, how she says them and the fact she's used her kid as a reason to avoid the exposing of her actions.

the media has gone over the top yeah, but it's what she says and how she says it (not what i see written about her) that is my reason for thinking she is a scrotum.

Grego sorry to disagree with you mate.......but I think you will find that a scrotum is useful!!!

Apparently, one of her demands was for the money to buy a plane...

and a razor to shave the other leg....

Old ones, still the best :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back