Monday night @ Pacha

WeLuvIbiza

Just following on from the Underwater thread.

Roger Sanchez confirmed on his website that he will once again be doing Monday nights @ Pacha.

Sounds good to me.
:D :D :D

Anyone heard anything about Ministry @ Pacha this year :?: Just read on Tribal board that they're not going to be there on Fridays this year, apparently it is going to be Renaissance :?:

Now Renaissance used to be blinding on Weds @ Pacha but Ministry and Pacha go together like chips and mushy peas :rolleyes: :p

Tend to hear these rumours about Ministry every year but nothing ever comes of it, but has anyone else heard anything??

Class, Renaissance would be amazing! 'MON THE PROG :!:

But yeah, Ministry not @ Pacha would be a bit wierd. Don't see why they feel the need to move, it was rammed last year!

BARTONIOUS said:
Class, Renaissance would be amazing! 'MON THE PROG :!:

But yeah, Ministry not @ Pacha would be a bit wierd. Don't see why they feel the need to move, it was rammed last year!

Yeah I had some wicked nights back when Renaissance used to be at Pacha, one of the highlights was seeing BT there live :D

I'm yet to attend a Renaissance night, gutted I missed one at Amnesia last year, definatly be checking one out this year though whatever club it's at (unless it's Eden or Es Paradis, f*ck that!!!)

hehehehe

He is really a genius isn't he?

Good afternoon missy :) it is 5 till 7 here.

Shiva said:
hehehehe

He is really a genius isn't he?

Good afternoon missy :) it is 5 till 7 here.

Yes and next time you see him tell him to get his fit little arse over to England soon LOL!

It's midday here, which means YAY it's lunchtime!

Guys, the big news is that Dave Pearces Euphroria night is moving to Fridays this year at Eden. :D :D

(this is actually true...not that any of us care!!)

spunkymonkey said:
Guys, the big news is that Dave Pearces Euphroria night is moving to Fridays this year at Eden. :D :D

(this is actually true...not that any of us care!!)

LOL! Well much as the Dangerous one is a dick, it is definitely an improvement on last yrs Friday nights @ Eden - School Disco :twisted:

hi,

if mos did move, where would they go, the only other club would be el divino...not the quite the same as pacha!!! maybe they are just moving to a different day, lets hope soo, or it may not even be true...

Renaissance at pacha would be brill again, renaissance kinda sucked at amnesia this year, i don't think it was there best year!!! i think though that if they went back to pacha they would just stick to djs and not do live shows......which is a shame, and i hope i'm proved wrong,

Good to see sanchez has confirmed, i soppose that is one night that is 100%

Dave pearce on fridays don't really care makes no difference to anyone i don't think!!!

OHHHHH i love rumours, stirs the cells a bit and gets everyone talking again....

Rob

Robo said:
hi,

if mos did move, where would they go, the only other club would be el divino...not the quite the same as pacha!!! maybe they are just moving to a different day, lets hope soo, or it may not even be true...

Renaissance at pacha would be brill again, renaissance kinda sucked at amnesia this year, i don't think it was there best year!!! i think though that if they went back to pacha they would just stick to djs and not do live shows......which is a shame, and i hope i'm proved wrong,

Good to see sanchez has confirmed, i soppose that is one night that is 100%

Dave pearce on fridays don't really care makes no difference to anyone i don't think!!!

OHHHHH i love rumours, stirs the cells a bit and gets everyone talking again....

Rob

El Divinos would be way too small for Ministry, I have never seen Pacha so rammed as Friday nights there this year.

According to my mate at Ministry nothing is confirmed yet so we shall have to wait and see.

To be honest, I have heard this same rumour about Ministry leaving Pacha for years now but it never happens, as I said Pacha + Ministry is like chips + mushy peas :p

Robo said:
chips and mushy peas.....arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!

LOL I am northern you see, chips and mushy peas is our local delicatasy :D You can take the girl out the north but you can't take the north out of the girl :p

for me id have to say the delicatasy in this part of the world would be chips'n'cheese, aka, a cheesy chip. so pacha can be the chips and MOS can be the cheese(preferably melted).

mild wot? if its the cheddar your talking about then afraid not. am more of a mature kinna guy in a cheesy kinna way if ya know wot i mean!......lol :lol:

Back