Monday night @ Pacha

Robder said:
I like chips and mushy peas too!
(if anyone's interested??)

I'm very interested lol! I have had some very tasty chips and mushy peas before in Brighton :p I think that fish and chips taste so much nicer when you're by the seaside!!

Fish chips and peas

oh yes...they do!
Fish n chips don't come that way in Beefa I can assure you!
*said in common British accent*

Babs, you have spent to much time down South my dear (or should that be treacle ;) ). as YvonneH said, must be chips n gravy...I mean they don't have puddings down South do they? How strange is that?

As for chips, I'll agree, eaten by the sea in Newspaper...why that will make them taste any better is one of lifes mysteries.

Dr Fox said:
Babs, you have spent to much time down South my dear (or should that be treacle ;) ). as YvonneH said, must be chips n gravy...I mean they don't have puddings down South do they? How strange is that?

As for chips, I'll agree, eaten by the sea in Newspaper...why that will make them taste any better is one of lifes mysteries.

I grew up on chips and mushy peas in the north............maybe it is cos I am from wrong side of Pennines lol!! And all the Fancy Southerners I know now, none of them will even touch mushy peas!!!

Back