mixmag gold card

J

jsmith4519

Anyone else managed to blag a free card from mixmag which entitles u to free entry to Judgement Sundays pool parties.....whats it like?

Good if you like Judge Jules. I don't but have heard it's good for those who like that kind of thing.

they didnt give them out u had to win them by texting in...they gave a way a 1000....i entered the first day and i got no 265 so they prob all gone.....but try if u like...u got to text SKINNY DIPPING to 07740435555....worth a try

dont think so...its like a party from 3-10 not through the night its like a pre pre warm up

I've got number 511 but that was a well over a week ago - my mate has a subscription to MM so was able to txt really early - he's pulled out of Ibiza to get married so I've got his.

The pool parties are only on until the 14th Sep so I could catch the last one BUT it coincides with Space where Derrick Carter, Hernan C, Romero, lawler etc are playing - so its either Space or Jules n' Halliwell. I'm sure the parties at Sunsea will be good but Space will be better

i planning space as soon as i land then onto this party...then onto wherever the mood takes me

Me and the girlfriend sent the text on the day that the June issue hit the shelves, and both won...which was nice!

We're gonna be there on the 29th of June, so we'll maybe see you there.

ps How far is Sunsea from say the West End, or the Encanto Apts?

DJBenson said:
Me and the girlfriend sent the text on the day that the June issue hit the shelves, and both won...which was nice!

Dont u mean sugar sea no?
if u do its on d sunset strip next to savannah,quite near d west end

Mello said:
DJBenson said:

Dont u mean sugar sea no?
if u do its on d sunset strip next to savannah,quite near d west end

Confusion here:

We'll be at afternoon parties at Sunsea with Judgement Sunday...

(Mixmag june 2003, P44)

you are the lucky winner of an Ibiza Gold Card courtesy of Mixmag!! This card entitles you to free entry into Exclusive Judgement Sundays pool parties in association with Mixmag, Goodgreef and Dusted at Coastline, San Antonio.

(Ibiza Gold Card winners pack).

So which is it???

gold card

if you know where the event is why do you need to have a gold card what is the diffrance it it's a pre party for the evetn the you don't pay anyway.

well, last year they handed out fake jules poolparty tickets, so we went t coastline to check things out and have free drinks as the flyer promised, no jules and no drinks! all bogus! honestly....thats not good!

Back