Microwaveable Doner Kebabs....

fatphilb

..................wrong?

just had one there, went down a treat.

not even going to think about what was in it though.

<edit - a note to those who have been out this weekend>

you might not want to scroll down and read I-Spy's post if you're a bit strung out from the weekend's endeavours

Last edited by a moderator:
A microwave donner kebab will never have been re-heated as many times as a donner kebab out of your local kebab shop. So it will never really have that authentic distinct taste of 4 times re-heated, re-shaped ,processed lamb foot that you get in a real donner kebab.

Probably still safer to eat jade goodys burst kebab than a donner kebab from shahs curry house, or whatever your local one is called.

while trying to find a picture of a micro-doner i came across this

thumb_jimmy_dean_pancake_sausage_chocolate_chip_736804.jpg

a sausage, wrapped in chocolate chip pancake.

what is that all about?

ps. you can get the doners in any big supermarket's frozen foods aisle

what is that all about?

all in one american brekkie.

While we are on the subject.... This is really fcuked up.

Mother guilty of murdering baby

D81779CFFAF1B9F4EB9F2C2B343B.jpg

A mother who killed her month-old baby daughter by burning her in a microwave has been convicted of murder.
China Arnold, 28, intentionally put her baby Paris Talley in the microwave and cooked her to death after a fight with her boyfriend in 2005, a court in Dayton, Ohio, heard.
A jury found her guilty of aggravated murder and she will face the death penalty when sentenced.
Arnold showed no reaction when the verdict was announced and then lowered her head, looking down at the defence table.
Relatives in the Montgomery County courtroom cried and covered their faces with their hands.
Her daughter was pronounced dead on August 30 2005 at the Children's Medical Centre in Dayton, Ohio.
Arnold, her four children and her then-boyfriend Terrell Talley lived in a flat at the Parkside Homes housing complex, which has since been condemned.
US prosecutors said Arnold intentionally put her baby in the microwave oven and cooked the child to death after a fight with her boyfriend.
Her cellmate told the court that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend would leave her if he found out the child was not his.
Jurors, who returned their verdict after around eight hours of deliberations, will return to the court on Tuesday to consider whether Arnold will face the death penalty.

I used to eat these as a student all the time. Every other mug was buying Kebabs for £5 after a night out, I used to swing back to mine and rack on all sorts of treats including microwaveable kebabs, Smart Price hot dogs, and other delectable treats. The ladies used to swarm round me to get hold of these beauties.

what is that all about?

What the hell was Jimmy Dean thinking (other than, "Mmm Sausage and Chocolate... what a lovely combination")?

I wished he'd tried to pitch these on Dragon's Den. The look on Duncan Bannatyne's face would have been a picture.

Plus it would probably have been the first and only time the 'c' word was used by the host to describe a contestant.

Yeah they sell them in a local chippy, I had it once, thought it was really nice but couldn't finish it as it was unbelievably sickly...

So they just cover it in batter? Sounds very weird

I had something like it in Cyprus, it was a battered banana I think....

So they just cover it in batter? Sounds very weird

I had something like it in Cyprus, it was a battered banana I think....

that'll be a banana fritter then?

:lol:

Most folk up here haven't probably tried a battered mars bar, although i was hefty addicted to irn bru was years, now I stick to water and ribena light!

Back