Microwaveable Doner Kebabs....

Went into a restaurant called bennigans ( i think) and had a deep fried club sandwich think it was called a monte cristo it was revolting and probably would have killed me stone dead had i eaten it.

best advised not to eat on old street this evening...

150283_10150323107580153_836760152_16019950_6582401_n.jpg

everything about them is wrong

they reek, they attract abusive drunks, they're poisonous, they're exploitative, they're low quality, they're ugly, they pollute the streets and the only real winner is the urban fox population

everything about them is wrong

they reek, they attract abusive drunks, they're poisonous, they're exploitative, they're low quality, they're ugly, they pollute the streets and the only real winner is the urban fox population

:?:

tulisa-n-dubz.jpg

I always thought those places must have been at war with each other they sell the exact same thing and next door to each other. or there're owned by same person. Either way i think over the years ive managed to avoid eating at either one but the chinese buffet place opposite has got the better of me once before but never again!

Can anyone remember something in the news about some kebab shop in England being used to dispose of murdered kids?

Thats the one. Super grim.

It came up in conversation a few weeks back and I couldn't find any details on it (was a bit wary about what I was googling though to be honest!).

Very grim story, I have had my shares of kebabs, but I won't be trying the micro ones. What happened at the trail? any convictions?

Back