Miami 2009 WMC

vfjnde.jpg

forgive my hearsay and all but does everyone not have to mill around outside until being picked as good looking enough & if you are so inclined are sweets nigh on impossible to locate?

and lots of blokes called randy high fiving?

:lol::lol: You joke, but it was like that at The Mud Club in London in the 80's Philip Salon and his door whores would walk the length of the queue and say "In" or "too ugly" :eek::eek::oops::oops:

suddenly, Miami looks extremely appealing (gutted :cry: )

Buzzin' Fly 'vs' Diynamic - WMC March 26, @ The Shore Club
Ben Watt's award-winning Buzzin' Fly imprint returns to Miami's South Beach for another Winter Music Conference highlight this year. After four years of stellar events at venues such as The Raleigh and SoBe Live, this time they take over the Shore Club on Collins for a special outdoor-indoor sunset party on Thursday March 26. They invite Hamburg's hot Diynamic Music and producer-du-jour Ewan Pearson as special guests to spin alongside label dons.

The outdoor stage beside the pool and tropical hotel gardens opens at 6pm and will feature sets from Ewan Pearson, Solomun, Justin Martin, Stimming (live), Will Saul & Mike Monday, and H.O.S.H. plus a two-hour centrepiece set from Watt.

Meanwhile the indoor antique-modern Red Room lounge (also situated in the gardens) will offer alternative sessions of new disco, stone-cold re-edits and wild cards from the same cast. Will Saul, Mike Monday, Ewan Pearson and Ben Watt are already set to spin at this alternative cameo session.

Expect the finest European deep electronic house and techno-disco and at one of the most beautiful spots on South Beach.

THURSDAY MARCH 26
BUZZIN' FLY vs DIYNAMIC MUSIC
WMC 2009 SUNSET PARTY
BEN WATT
EWAN PEARSON
SOLOMUN
JUSTIN MARTIN
STIMMING (LIVE)
WILL SAUL & MIKE MONDAY
H.O.S.H.

THE SHORE CLUB
1901 COLLINS AVE
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139

6PM - LATE
$20

Miami wmc help!

Hello going over to Miami for WMC & just need some help / tips

Does anyone know whether its a good idea to buy tickets in advance?

Do we need tickets for pool parties?

We've heard theres a badge is this worth gettin??

Theres also an all access pass does anyone know if its a good idea to get this?

Does anyone have any other tips??

THANKS

Hello going over to Miami for WMC & just need some help / tips

Does anyone know whether its a good idea to buy tickets in advance?

Do we need tickets for pool parties?

We've heard theres a badge is this worth gettin??

Theres also an all access pass does anyone know if its a good idea to get this?

Does anyone have any other tips??

THANKS

you could use the search facility on this forum - the same questions get asked most years so the info you want will definatel be there - happy hunting...8)

Would the WMC make a good stag party :?: I'm in charge of a stag for next march, and was trying to think of something a bit different.

be an expensive one mate......

why not vegas for somethign different? a group of friends went and did 4/5 nights in the mgm grand and flights for about 500 quid.........obviously blew 2grand in total like, but the flights and accomm were very cheap.

be an expensive one mate......

why not vegas for somethign different? a group of friends went and did 4/5 nights in the mgm grand and flights for about 500 quid.........obviously blew 2grand in total like, but the flights and accomm were very cheap.

i'm banking on the crisis being over then mate :lol:

Nah seriously, Vegas is on the list also, but the clubbing is pooh, unless you like a bit of hip hop :rolleyes: :lol: I went a few years ago, really enjoyed it, and i think with a bunch of lads it's be even better. But i wasnt impressed with the clubbing side of things.

We're doing two for him, a big one, and a small local one (hopefuly Ibiza). For the main one we will probably be only 8 - 10 people, and for that one of my best friends is letting me have his flight and hotel concessions, so miami or vegas will be dead cheap flight and hotel wise. And as I have never been, it seems like the perfect reason to go :lol:

i'm banking on the crisis being over then mate :lol:

Nah seriously, Vegas is on the list also, but the clubbing is pooh, unless you like a bit of hip hop :rolleyes: :lol: I went a few years ago, really enjoyed it, and i think with a bunch of lads it's be even better. But i wasnt impressed with the clubbing side of things.

We're doing two for him, a big one, and a small local one (hopefuly Ibiza). For the main one we will probably be only 8 - 10 people, and for that one of my best friends is letting me have his flight and hotel concessions, so miami or vegas will be dead cheap flight and hotel wise. And as I have never been, it seems like the perfect reason to go :lol:

The clubbing in Vegas has changed mate. Its now the Ibiza of the US from all accounts. A few of my mates have been and they rate it highly, you can even get deliveries to your room from what I heard.

Id rather go there than the abortion that is Miami. Why would you pay good money to not be guaranteed entry into clubs. It was loads better before they timed it to coincide with Spring Break so now its full of pi$$ed up American Students let of the leash for the first time.

The clubbing in Vegas has changed mate. Its now the Ibiza of the US from all accounts. A few of my mates have been and they rate it highly, you can even get deliveries to your room from what I heard.

Id rather go there than the abortion that is Miami. Why would you pay good money to not be guaranteed entry into clubs. It was loads better before they timed it to coincide with Spring Break so now its full of pi$$ed up American Students let of the leash for the first time.

God yes Agree with Robbie - avoid Americans on Spring Break like the plague - imagine Freshers week on steroids - awful!!!!

It was loads better before they timed it to coincide with Spring Break so now its full of pi$$ed up American Students let of the leash for the first time.

Didnt realise it was at spring break time :eek: Vegas is looking more appealing now pal. How's you wedding plans going by the way ??

God yes Agree with Robbie - avoid Americans on Spring Break like the plague - imagine Freshers week on steroids - awful!!!!

I was in Cancun once during Spring break, I had just seperated from my girlfriend so the timing was perfect :lol: but i think i'd rather eat my own pooh than do it now. So funking annoying to hear for the 10 th time in an hour 'Gawd i lurve your accent, its awesome....where are you from...?' :spank: ' I'm from liverpool '..... 'Oh my god, do you know the Beatles.... ?' :spank: :rolleyes: :lol:

Didnt realise it was at spring break time :eek: Vegas is looking more appealing now pal. How's you wedding plans going by the way ??

I was in Cancun once during Spring break, I had just seperated from my girlfriend so the timing was perfect :lol: but i think i'd rather eat my own pooh than do it now. So funking annoying to hear for the 10 th time in an hour 'Gawd i lurve your accent, its awesome....where are you from...?' :spank: ' I'm from liverpool '..... 'Oh my god, do you know the Beatles.... ?' :spank: :rolleyes: :lol:

Yes mate they changed the timing of it about 3-4 years ago so its spring break week. So now its 100 x times as busy.

Wedding plans are in full swing thanks mate. Well thats what Erin tells me anyway ;) Went to the hotel in the week to choose our Menu for the big day.

Do you know the Beatles....... :lol:

Jamaica for us during spring break - and yes we got the Beatles reference all the time....:rolleyes: - I also got Newcastle ? "ah Kevin Keegan" :spank:

... Vegas is on the list also, but the clubbing is pooh,
unless you like a bit of hip hop :rolleyes: :lol:
I went a few years ago ...
as you said:
that WAS a few years ago !

now there is much more than hiphop, dumbass superlounges
and annoying bottleservice -
almost all the big-dj-names from ibiza are/were there.
and prices are quite low now (besides some weekends/holidays) and still going DOWN,
because vegas is suffering very very badly under the recession.

Back