Me & my Chihuahua on the island in May

Bina

Hello all :) I'm going to visit Ibiza for the first time from 24th May- 31th May 2016. I'll stay with my chihuahua puppy at a nice apartment near Ibiza town. If there is someone on the island during the same period of time who would like to go for some hiking, yoga lessons or who enjoys cooking something nice in the evening, I would be delighted to meet there :) It would also be great to meet somebody who would like to show me a bit around the island- I'll have a car, so I'm flexible. I really do look forward to experience the greatest places of Ibiza this summer! Bianca

Look like one of my best spotlight vet member couldn't make ibiza opening (but we ll do ibz august 16 :D), so from may 21 to may 26 , for those there, feel free to swap fb contacts as once there, its hard to be connected/get in touch , if we never speak before...Luggage is on the way :spank:
Im not into Yoga stuff but ive seen events about it on my feedback..es Vedra, reunion with some drummers hippies & so on...

Hello all :) I'm going to visit Ibiza for the first time from 24th May- 31th May 2016. I'll stay with my chihuahua puppy at a nice apartment near Ibiza town. If there is someone on the island during the same period of time who would like to go for some hiking, yoga lessons or who enjoys cooking something nice in the evening, I would be delighted to meet there :) It would also be great to meet somebody who would like to show me a bit around the island- I'll have a car, so I'm flexible. I really do look forward to experience the greatest places of Ibiza this summer! Bianca
I'm there from 29th May.

Back