Mayweather Vs McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
I enjoyed the fight and I think McGregor should be commended for going and doing it, he done better than we all thought, although he never really troubled mayweather.
I don't see any boxers offering to come into the octagon to fight. They made massive money and broke records.

Last edited:
Yep, mayweather isn't an attention seeker, Malignaggi isn't an attention seeker, all the boxers posting videos mocking McGregors warm up weren't just jealous attention seekers...

I think mayweather could have stopped it whenever he liked, but to stop in the first couple of rounds would have led to outcry from the pay per view crowd, who want to see contests.

This is why the whole thing was a bad idea. People from the two sports calling out their counterparts in the other sport just to generate hype and money. Concentrate on being the best at your sport and taking on your actual peers.

The two sports are so different. I am absolutely fantastic at top trumps, but that does not mean I'll be heading to Vegas to win millions at poker anytime soon.

And how long did it take to make the ggg v canelo fight??? Vacating the belt to squeeze extra cash out of the fans, canelo fighting Khan (2 weight classes below and proven glass chin) just because it's makes money, fighting Chavez Jr was also simply about money due to the Mexican fans.
De la Hoya almost trying to blame McGregor for boxings problems.
Boxing fans have been getting ripped off for years and golden boy are as guilty of that as the other promoters, at least in the Ufc the champions generally face the top contenders (although this also seems to be changing)

And how long did it take to make the ggg v canelo fight??? Vacating the belt to squeeze extra cash out of the fans, canelo fighting Khan (2 weight classes below and proven glass chin) just because it's makes money, fighting Chavez Jr was also simply about money due to the Mexican fans.
De la Hoya almost trying to blame McGregor for boxings problems.
Boxing fans have been getting ripped off for years and golden boy are as guilty of that as the other promoters, at least in the Ufc the champions generally face the top contenders (although this also seems to be changing)

tumblr_n3ljp84Ll31rqd0kpo1_r1_500.gif

Im sorry but the fight was embarrassing. McGregor is simply not a boxer. He didn't have any power in his punches because he has zero footwork and can't weight transfer ( sorry for the boring technical bit ).

Mayweather marched him down because he had nothing coming his way that could trouble him. Mayweather has never marched forward throughout his career so that tells you something.

He could of ended that fight any time he chose.

Those silly enough to pay for it were robbed im afraid. It seems we are in the age of social media and a few saturday night rants on twitter can get you a shot at a title.

Mayweather is over 40 and been retired 2 years and believe me he was in 2nd gear throughout.

Conor McGregor has just bowled into Ocean Beach Club making an entrance judging by mates mates instagram, I wonder if he'll be at Circo later lol

Id love to.see who he's with.. he's been "Keeping up with the Kinahans" when in Spain.. :eek: a quick Google will tell you.about them..

Looks like a fat Conor McGregor in the middle :D
Edited as just clicked he's supposed to be in the photo what a numpty :lol:
He looks well porky in his face.​

Back