Mayweather Vs McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
L
Mayweather every day of the week for me! All the hype leading up to this fight is total cringe, I hope he wipes the ring/floor with macgregors arse :spank::confused:
Louise you do know that Mayweather's a convicted wife beater (or was it his ex-wife?)

People seem to give the likes of him and Gazza a by-ball

It is, but unfortunately it's been massively overshadowed.

...And a classic for the purists towards the end of the year Lomachenko v Rigondeaux

Has that been confirmed?? Hope so.. two of the most unorthodox styles in boxing. Could not pick a winner between those pair. Only thing i could say is maybe its one or two fights too soon for Lomachenko but even so..

L

Louise you do know that Mayweather's a convicted wife beater (or was it his ex-wife?)

People seem to give the likes of him and Gazza a by-ball

Yup im aware of this conviction and don't condone that, but wasn't the thread about the Mayweather v Mcgregor fight?? Boxing/MMA isn't really my sport of choice if I'm honest, was just giving my preference based on the media circus/hype that we've all seen on the build up to this fight in particular.

Has that been confirmed?? Hope so.. two of the most unorthodox styles in boxing. Could not pick a winner between those pair. Only thing i could say is maybe its one or two fights too soon for Lomachenko but even so..
last i read it wasnt confirmed yet but hope to announce it soon!

Even tho it is a joke of an event and both parties are there solely for the money. I don't think McGregor has a chance other than to knock him out within 6 rounds. He has shown he gases UFC rounds 4 and 5. Getting inside mayweather will be the biggest challenge for him to do this, as mayweather is the best deffinsive boxer out there. I'll still have a small bet on round betting, for McGregor knocking him out, that's the only value I see.

Yup im aware of this conviction and don't condone that, but wasn't the thread about the Mayweather v Mcgregor fight?? Boxing/MMA isn't really my sport of choice if I'm honest, was just giving my preference based on the media circus/hype that we've all seen on the build up to this fight in particular.
Fair enough

Even tho it is a joke of an event and both parties are there solely for the money. I don't think McGregor has a chance other than to knock him out within 6 rounds. He has shown he gases UFC rounds 4 and 5. Getting inside mayweather will be the biggest challenge for him to do this, as mayweather is the best deffinsive boxer out there. I'll still have a small bet on round betting, for McGregor knocking him out, that's the only value I see.
Not a chance of mcgreggor knocking him out. Another result of great marketing is people believe mcgreggor has a knockout punch. Far from it. He's pretty much stood and landed free shots on UFC guys and hasn't sparked any of them. The Aldo ko was literally a guy running straight into a straight left to the chin. And he still had to jump on him to try ko him.
Watch mcgreggor sparring, he slaps not punches.
Loma and Rigo is a whole different game and potentially a great fight.

Just wait till you're over here doing a speech on vlogging at trinity college.. :)

Slightly off topic but short story from when I went to Dublin for the day

Ryanair were doing flights for 1p....yes 1p! so I went to Dublin and back for 2p and made sure I paid with debit card so I didn't pay credit card fees ;) life hack there
We went for a drink at 11am and witnessed the barman punch a drunk customer over his counter and knock him to the floor and then watched him drag him onto the street and dump him there
We nearly got knocked over by a guy riding a scooter who stopped and mimicked a gun and fired at us with his finger then carried on
We ended up on a horse and cart, piloted buy a young lad wearing a white kappa zip up sweat shirt with a number 4 all over and freckles who didn't say a word even hello or bye
Our taxi back to the airport was driven by what seemed like farther ted in a very old Burgundy Mercedes E class playing music so loud the speakers were distorted. All the doors were locked and he was shouting various random remarks out the window at females. He also took a short cut that meant going down a public foot path with mirrors almost scraping the walls and across a park
At the airport a solo Irish travel started ranting to us and making racist remarks about a family and didn't care who heard him

As for the fight I personally think it is all obviously staged and whilst McGregor is a superb MMA fighter...he has now lost the ability to use his legs, grapple or submission moves. Which he combines all together to make him the fighter he is.
He isn't a master at boxing

I think it will be an odd fight as I can picture McGregor doing a lot of bouncing about and taunting and just dragging the rounds out while Mayweather will be a lot more focused and disciplined

Slightly off topic but short story from when I went to Dublin for the day

Ryanair were doing flights for 1p....yes 1p! so I went to Dublin and back for 2p and made sure I paid with debit card so I didn't pay credit card fees ;) life hack there
We went for a drink at 11am and witnessed the barman punch a drunk customer over his counter and knock him to the floor and then watched him drag him onto the street and dump him there
We nearly got knocked over by a guy riding a scooter who stopped and mimicked a gun and fired at us with his finger then carried on
We ended up on a horse and cart, piloted buy a young lad wearing a white kappa zip up sweat shirt with a number 4 all over and freckles who didn't say a word even hello or bye
Our taxi back to the airport was driven by what seemed like farther ted in a very old Burgundy Mercedes E class playing music so loud the speakers were distorted. All the doors were locked and he was shouting various random remarks out the window at females. He also took a short cut that meant going down a public foot path with mirrors almost scraping the walls and across a park
At the airport a solo Irish travel started ranting to us and making racist remarks about a family and didn't care who heard him

As for the fight I personally think it is all obviously staged and whilst McGregor is a superb MMA fighter...he has now lost the ability to use his legs, grapple or submission moves. Which he combines all together to make him the fighter he is.
He isn't a master at boxing

I think it will be an odd fight as I can picture McGregor doing a lot of bouncing about and taunting and just dragging the rounds out while Mayweather will be a lot more focused and disciplined
Standard. Probably a Monday

I'll be in Ibiza town for the 26th, would any of you know any decent bars to watch it in? Like most I think it will be a boxing lesson, however I'm looking forward to watching Connor gas after 5/6 rounds. Any recommendations welcome

I'll be in Ibiza town for the 26th, would any of you know any decent bars to watch it in? Like most I think it will be a boxing lesson, however I'm looking forward to watching Connor gas after 5/6 rounds. Any recommendations welcome

Not many bars as such open at that time from what i know of (maybe someone can correct me here) but i would guess any Irish bar may stay open to show this!!

Back