Mayday Weekend

Wow... quite a lot good going on this weekend. Decisions decisions :D

Just saw that Sneak is playing at Victorian Vaults on Saturday. Another good option.

That Sunday street festival looks like fun. There's a rooftop terrace party in Brixton too.

The Cadenza party is way out at the O2 so will likely skip that.

Fri - Work during the day then dj'ing in Oxford

Sat - Taking my eldest shopping for her birthday present then looking after girls in the evening

Sun - Sunday lunch or barbq at dads house

Mon - Chilling out

Morbs its very possible we'll be doing Fabric on sunday, either that or the Watergate party. Last time I saw Ellen Alien she was amazing.. so probs one of those two events!

Will text you anyway.

if its raining it'll be Fabric for sure as the Watergate place isn't covered in bits and it might be very messy, in its literal sense.

Friday - .. fly to lorett for a mates stag weekend.....loads of laughs, loads of bevvy and loads of cracking footy to take in over weekend.....and of course the Mayweather v Cotto fight......

a mans mannly weekend 8)

Who do you support?

Goalscoring rip roaring Hammers.

Friday - Nothing. Playing on the wii with the kids or making a fool of myself shall we say.

Saturday - No idea. Missus working all day & evening so down to me to entertain the kids. Boxing in the early hours so setting the alarm for that.

Sunday - see Saturday. Catch a bit of the football on the box.

Monday - On ze lash all day for the football.

friday: andrew weatherall & sean johnston , A LOVE FROM OUTER SPACE NIGHT, IN EDINBURGH. stay over then back to glasgow next day,

Saturday, football, then carl cox at arches perhaps (carl craig at subclub?

sunday...up to aberdeen for the beach beach ball event:

DERRICK CARTER, FRIENDLY FIRES (dj set) TIGER & WOODS (live), SLAM (House Set), HEARTTHROB (live), ONEMAN, BIGFOOT'S TEA PARTY, MINIVAL, THE LITTLE KICKS, FRIDGE MAGNETS, CHUNGO BUNGO, DEN HAAN, T.WILLIAMS, MUNGO'S HI-FI, ALI OOFT!, FUAD, DSR AUDIO ft. IND

DERRICK CARTER, FRIENDLY FIRES (dj set) TIGER & WOODS (live), SLAM (House Set), HEARTTHROB (live), ONEMAN, BIGFOOT'S TEA PARTY, MINIVAL, THE LITTLE KICKS, FRIDGE MAGNETS, CHUNGO BUNGO, DEN HAAN, T.WILLIAMS, MUNGO'S HI-FI, ALI OOFT!, FUAD, DSR AUDIO ft. IND
:pThis should be f*ckin great...

Just got free tickets to see Candi Staton in Islington on Friday

The rest of the weekend is still TBC at the moment but may include the Cup Final and a trip to Thorpe Park!

Friday - drive to Sheffield to drop the rabbit off for the summer with my ex
saturday - my leaving party at my house. Lots of alcohol, lots of naughtiness, football and bbq with all my favourite people. Probably will run through till sometime around Sunday lunchtime and then it's sleep time.
Monday - Pack and drive a load of my stuff to my mums house.

I have a christening at 12.15 sunday were im godfather but told my mate i wasnt missing van dyk and van buuren at gods considering we've been going for years and this is the last time.. as previously said i dont think the institute will have the same impact as air...

Does anyone think im being an arl arse on my mate whos kid im standing for cos im leaving them at the christening at 6pm to go home and get changed to leave at 7.30pm and meet other friends... he knows im a raver and was actually going to come with his mrs but said he cant leave his guests and piss off.... :lol:

Does anyone think im being an arl arse on my mate whos kid im standing for cos im leaving them at the christening at 6pm to go home and get changed to leave at 7.30pm and meet other friends... he knows im a raver and was actually going to come with his mrs but said he cant leave his guests and piss off.... :lol:

I Dont think the kid will remember so it should be fine ;)

I met my godfather for the first time since my christening last week, he didnt even remember he was my godfather, so just aim to do a better job than that! ;)

Fri Nothing, Sat Nothing, Sunday:

uk-0506-349113-front.jpg

Back