May Madness - Consolidated Spotlighter List

We have to enjoy the most of Ibiza
Can't imagine myself, fell into a bed & sleep for 10hours :rolleyes: u r in Ibz Bro, Wake up & Feel it ,Baby!

i will sleep well , 8th june, straight back to office :spank:, planning ibz august o_O & i dont need days recovery as i dont get too wasted in ibz :p
Don't worry i always stick to my plan eg Ibz Closing 16
Dance Baby! Baby Dance=>it's all said in this track :cool:

Let there be HOUSE! kind of tracks inclued in my usb :p

Last edited:
I've put together a print-out list, which I'll to hand out to everyone over there. Looks as if I've missed a few though - but no worries, I'll get everyone on there. It lists everyone's name, hotel, WhatsApp#, & travel dates. Way to go group for pulling this all together - even if it doesn't all go perfectly smoothly, it beats the eff out of attempting to meet up, exchange info, & make plans on the fly while over there. Thanks again to Joe & Jared!

Hi!

Would love to added to the group. Travelling from Thurs 25th or Friday 26th till Monday 29th. May book one way and extend :)

Will probs stay in Ibiza Rocks same last year

Q

why don't u come to say Hello? Mercat nou or harnus coffee?

i dont remember what was my schedule may 25th...as first ibz opening days was heavily busy until i came back to ibz spotlight to post :lol: after dc10 opening

a lot of people spot me by chance in ibz, in a club, in a street..

spotlight 2017 people
french worker at rumors opening
some fb contacts ive never seen in real (french djs, ibz locals)
some french dj contacts in dc10 opening, met the french model from my contacts that were looking for a mutual friend...
some french girl leaving in ibz, when driving in a scooter, close to vistamar traffic light, i should make a selfie ,her in her bike, me in my car :D
some girl working at zoo, i met past year (we went to bmi closing), at zoo party , i didnt remind who was she for 30secondes :lol:, brain freeze :D
old spotlight contact ..
a parisian contact ive never seen again since a aprty where we met in paris a fe years ago, he owe me one as he found his half at zoo & love this party :cool:, they miss beats for peace at the harbor as having a trip to formentera..i saw them at the end at mar y sol café, i met cool german gir but cant find her on fb (so many homonymes..) , saw her at destino when leaving the place, i met the partygoaer number one at beats for peace, we got a pic with Francisco :cool: hoping it must been publish by beats for peace...
& many many new contacts as some people are not shy & came to me to make connection
...some looking for mate as their mate couldnt carry on partying, yes stand by be to go to the end of the night :cool: even broken from all o_O
i get pissed with french mates, dont stand by me for ur next ibz trips :p better hang with unknown cool people that some that never listen & put u in trouble

Back