May Madness - Consolidated Spotlighter List

jr4821

Hey Everyone,

There are a ton of us going to Ibiza the last couple weeks of May. In the interest of simplicity, and because I'm too lazy to bounce between threads constantly, I put together the a list of peeps below (I'll update the list when/if more people post their dates up in this thread):

@FallenangelGparsons - May 19th to June 7th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Anna1692 - May 17th to May 25th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Diggadance - May 22nd to May 26th - WhatsApp number? Check
@WuWei - May 22nd - 29th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Yar| - May 24th to May 28th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Rob Ngy - May 22nd to May 25th - WhatsApp number? Nope
@Jhumfy - May 20th to May 27th - WhatsApp number? Nope
@Runstva - May 25th to May 30th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Alina - May 23rd to May 27th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Eros - May 21st to May 28th - WhatsApp number? Check
@AshoSmasho - May 23rd to May 27th - WhatsApp number? Check
@namcoblu - May 25th to May 30th - WhatsApp number? Nope
@Nicky-s84 - May 24th to May 29th - WhatsApp number? Check
@Karinia - May 27th - June 1st - WhatsApp number? Check
@jr4821 - May 21st to May 28th

I think basically everyone is planning on hitting up the Circoloco opener on the 23rd... Might be a good time to get a ballin' group together since almost EVERYONE on the list above will be in Ibiza that night :eek:

If you want, I can pull all of our numbers together and make a group on WhatsApp. Although @FallenangelGparsons might be the man to do this since I think he has been in contact with most of us... Just let me know! Hopefully we can actually pull everyone together for an epic Ibiza experience :cool:

*EDIT* - I've put the group together. If you are going to be in Ibiza at the end of May shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the group!

Salud!

Last edited:
Good job
Dc10 is Mondaymay 22 th
From names not dropped,Im in touch with @marc ibz & @Rania Daher

Its great ideas for the parties

For Ibiza exploration make some group of 4 people with a Driver/car upon ur location
i will be in san An from may 21th to june 4th with french mates that will hang with me nearly most ot time except the day where they ll plan parties i wont go such as Cocoon Opening Music On...

See you on the Dancefloor.

May 28th to June 6th!!

Me, Gf & my best friend!!

edit (copy paste of other thread):

So May 28th to June 6th:

May 28th - Solomun +1 or Hï Opening (still on the fence)
May 29th - Cocoon Opening
May 31st - Hyte Opening (?)
June 2nd - Labyrinth (?)
June 3rd - Elrow Opening
June 4th - Solomun +1 (if we go to the opening of Hï the previous week)

This is my skinniest list possible, the gf & the best friend aren't as keen as I am about partying. lol

There will be a Zoo Party somewhere in there for sure, and possibly a boat party.

Last edited:
Cheers mate in only there for 3 nts and have 2 people on my meet up list,that plenty for this trip for me.sure I will bump into you all somewhere.. i'll keep looking for captain pirate..;)

Cheers mate in only there for 3 nts and have 2 people on my meet up list,that plenty for this trip for me.sure I will bump into you all somewhere.. i'll keep looking for captain pirate..;)

We ll meet at rumors Destino around 8pm max(got 3 place for people in san willing to go there, ), i ve just seen the pics of ibz 16 aqug a friend of famous vet tag me, the pics at Rumors Destino kick as with some with sunset, i just hope music will follow

The first meetup should be Dc10 Opening, for solo people i hardly recommend to meetup with other
people in order to go there not alone, share cost taxi & so on...or going there early b4 8.00pm
I guess we will be already 4 as far as im concerned coming from San An, goin to Sa Trinxa to chill out b4?

Dc10 will be rammy like hell, so go there around 8pm in the garden just in front of dj booth left side for those that want to meet-> famous Shonky 's (Apollonia) pic from Dc10 closing
After midnight , we may split upon djs lineup & it will be impossible to meet as the place IS feuckin RAMMY
it will be hard to talk but just a first salute & enjoy the party
From Opening 14 i lost 2 mates in Dc10 just after entering the club & other friend we didnt met even in same place
If i recommand 1 party not to party solo, its is really Dc10 Circoloco.

For people that come after may 22 there are some parties that should gather a lot of people mentionned here & try to find 1-2 soulmates from people here (i mean people that will follow u anywhere, i got 2 from may 22 to june 4th, can add 4th one,along this date, already done for the lucky spotlight for her dates & may add 4th or 3 people upon dates i will be solo or already 3. )

Dc10 spot b4 10pm midnight(if in, other coul be close to clown logo on the right , where dc10 shop is , after midnight ), bring earplug because of speakers
At 2h30 am u are allowed to get out the club & come back if having wrist with uv stamp, get close to someone that had a car,to eat drink otherwise u wont carry on until 7.00am), i always take 1h break b4 coming back to Dc10
14591735_10155249219059692_255843808749262440_n.jpg

Last edited:
May 27-June 1 :D
u didnt put ur location as its more easy to meet people around same neighborhood
The more info u put about urself (parties?kind of music eg for those keen on EDM dont stand by me to meet in a club :p, one parisian friend just text me yesterday she may be alone end may(boyfrien couldnt make it because of boss) & if i want to attend to some events with her o_O her list include many events im not in & my schedule is already busy , 'if she doesnt want to b on her own she had to follow my event :Dfor my rides) even she ll have a car) the more u ll have chance to meet people.

Last edited:
Hey Jared!! Could you please add me to the Whatsapp group? 0046728357828
Good job getting the group together! Thanks :)

No data network in Dc10 , i will avoid to send whatsapp while in the party except one fb publication of 5 pics & checking whatsapp to people ive agree to meetup after seeing them earlier in the garden, for the breaktime at dc10 P at 2h30 3h30 max

@WuWei u should do the same for inviting people to u car, filling it with ice & drinks
it will cost less than inviting people on ur house & people will appreciate it.

ive noticed that fb publication take a while to get published just for 5 pics, kind 45mn :D
People that ll get spanish simcard u r welcome to send regulars sms than whatsapp if lost in dc10 for those im in touch & i will give my number to the group once here

DC10 only allow people to get back the club with uv stamp (don't forget to ask to staff ( when around the 1 rst door,close to garden) for it otherwise u wont be allowed to get back ) from 2h30 am, so i guess ill need a break as beeing there since 7-8pm.as rule number 1 is to stay until the end of the party 07h00 am :cool:, going to Market Nou having tapas coffee for people from my car (if not in ill let u at bus station :lol:) then back to san an, to sleep for mates & beach sunbathing/resting time for me in San an bay

Looks likes this year it wont be "bollocks meetup" as i've experienced years ago :lol:, sayin Never that shit again :D & will be nice to be a pack of 10 people on the dancefllor, having space ,with tall guys on the corner of the a circle to secure "our dancefoor zone" :cool:

@perrylgooner are u in to join the whatsapp group Ask the administrator @jr4821

Back