MAW last night!!

Barbie

Was up there in my all-time 5 best nights out EVER!!!!!!

Sooooo funking good, had very high hopes for this one but Louie and Kenny exceeded all expectations :D Only complaint was that it wasn't long enough :p

Met the lovely Tracy and Nath at Poospoons and then in queue for 10.30pm. Didn't leave dancefloor all night and wee'd myself so many times.

Met the lovely Cookie (Jamie) who is complete darling, what time did you leave mate looked for you at end but you might have lighweighted out :p ;)

Highlights were To be in love, French Kiss, Promised Land, lots of Michael Jackson, Bucketheads, Backfired and that's about all we can remember which is quite worrying seeing as they played for 9 hours :p

Back at Bint Pad now and managed to kidnap Nath and forcefeed him wine and dress him in pink :p ;) So it's all good :D :D :D :arrow:

Woooo, how good were MAW!!!! :D

Stayed for the full nine hours, and they rocked it all! Kenny played first then special guest Jazzy Jeff,then Louie, then it gets a bit blurred :lol:

Started the night off in the "nice area around the club" ;) met up with the gorgeous Tracy (klingclubber) and her friend, then the equally lovely Barbie bint and Tom who rightly led us to the club early before the queue got huge :eek:

Had a top time, just wish it had gone on longer :lol:

Am currently in the infamous bint pad on the wine again and surrounded by lots of pinkness :eek:

Hello, I'm Trancemaster Tom, the lucky bloke who goes out wtih Babs :p

MAW = THE BOLLOX :D

Anyway got to go, got to keep my wayward g/friend and Nath under control :p ;) :arrow:

Sounds like a top night.

Wish we had clubs that lasted 9hrs up here (besides dodgy illegal ones!)

Trancemaster Tom said:
Hello, I'm Trancemaster Tom, the lucky bloke who goes out wtih Babs :p

MAW = THE BOLLOX :D

Anyway got to go, got to keep my wayward g/friend and Nath under control :p ;) :arrow:

I knew it wouldn't be long before TMT got the message board bug!!! :p

Nine hours? Oh my god I thought the four hour parties here were marathon parties. I agree we need places like that here, but cities here still look at clubbers with suspision, they think we're braking the law or something.

Its too bad because there are tons of people that are ready for these super clubs!!

Becky

Yeah that's the best thing about London clubs is that they're open til a decent hour. Ministry is normally 8am but was 9am this wk, most of the other clubs shut at 6 or 7 as well and your body gets used to long nights, when I go back up north for night out and clubs shut at 3 or 4, I feel like the night hasn't even got going yet lol :p

Too right, on sat night it got to about 3am really quickly, time flew by and i remember thinking if i was ina club int he midlands it would be shutting now :eek: I feel 9am closing is the way forward ;)

9am closing is definitely the way forward, altho I was looking at Ministry June flyer last night and I noticed on there that they are shutting at 7am now on normal weeks which I am not happy about :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
Met the lovely Cookie (Jamie) who is complete darling, what time did you leave mate looked for you at end but you might have lighweighted out :p ;)

Lovely to meet you too!!! Had a brilliant night :D :p :D though was forced to leave early (6am) :( tell you about that one later....
Am now thinking about going to Bob Sinclar this Sat, are you lot going?

cookie said:
Lovely to meet you too!!! Had a brilliant night :D :p :D though was forced to leave early (6am) :( tell you about that one later....

Hiya mate, nice to meet you (briefly!) on sat, whata night,shame you had to leave early :( Dont think i'm coming down for Bob but ask me again nearer saturday and answer might be different :lol: ;)

cookie said:

I had to laugh when you came up to me and said 'are you Barbie', look well if I wasn't and I'd slapped you or something :p ;) Altho the blonde hair and pink attire probably made it a safe bet :p

Yeah figured you must have left early :cry: I didn't even want to leave when the switched lights on at 9am, I could have done with a few more hours lol :p

Yay definitely doing Sinclar and Gregory on Sat night, was choice between that or Roger S at Turnmills but I just know how rammed Turnmills is going to be :rolleyes:

But was good to put name to face and let us know if you're going to be down there on Sat again :D

Barbie said:
I had to laugh when you came up to me and said 'are you Barbie', look well if I wasn't and I'd slapped you or something :p ;) Altho the blonde hair and pink attire probably made it a safe bet :p

Pink outfit and blond hair going for it on the podium was a definite giveaway :D

N8 said:
Hiya mate, nice to meet you (briefly!) on sat, whata night,shame you had to leave early :( Dont think i'm coming down for Bob but ask me again nearer saturday and answer might be different :lol: ;)

I reckon come friday, it wont be hard to twist ur arm ;) See you saturday!

Robder said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wow, that was cathartic.
Feel much better now.

Lol, don't want to rub it in but you missed an absolute corker :p You probably don't want to hear that tho ;) Did you just stay in on Saturday night playing MAW 10th Anniversary CDs with your eyes closed trying to pretend you were in Ministry lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
Did you just stay in on Saturday night playing MAW 10th Anniversary CDs with your eyes closed trying to pretend you were in Ministry lol :p ;)

Something like that. I'll be p*ssed off for approx one month and then I'll be boarding a plane at Gatwick so short term counselling should do the trick between now and then.

Robder said:
Something like that. I'll be p*ssed off for approx one month and then I'll be boarding a plane at Gatwick so short term counselling should do the trick between now and then.

Are you in Ibiza for either Ministry Opening or Closing Parties cos they're playing both those as well :D

Barbie said:
Robder said:
Are you in Ibiza for either Ministry Opening or Closing Parties cos they're playing both those as well :D

I know, and 'no' is the answer to that one unfortunately!!
Hopefully I'll get to see them at some point before I die :rolleyes: .
However, pacha packed to the rafters isn't really my bag anyhow. It's far too claustrophobic, full of mingers (can I say that without being shouted at?) and people stand around in the middle of the dancefloor. Wot is that all about? The place is supposed to be about class.
It's a shame we're not there at the same time really, would have been good to hook up.
Hmmmmmm, let me see. I was there from about the 24th June to the 7th July last year. We must have been in the same space at some point....?

Robder said:
I know, and 'no' is the answer to that one unfortunately!!
Hopefully I'll get to see them at some point before I die :rolleyes: .
However, pacha packed to the rafters isn't really my bag anyhow. It's far too claustrophobic, full of mingers (can I say that without being shouted at?) and people stand around in the middle of the dancefloor. Wot is that all about? The place is supposed to be about class.
It's a shame we're not there at the same time really, would have been good to hook up.
Hmmmmmm, let me see. I was there from about the 24th June to the 7th July last year. We must have been in the same space at some point....?

You and MAW are obviously not meant to be :p ;)

I'm hoping you might get better crowd in Ministry this year now it's moved to Thursdays, you get so many d!cks in there at a wkend, people who are just there to pose and who insist on wandering round the club :twisted: I'm like hello, you're in a club, why not try a bit of dancing instead of wandering round barging into people :rolleyes:

Yay was there for last 2 wks of June last year, did all the usual suspects - We Love Sundays, DC10, Ministry, Oakie, Subliminal. We were probably throwing a few moves on the dancefloor next to each other at some point :p ;)

Barbie said:
Robder said:
Yay was there for last 2 wks of June last year, did all the usual suspects - We Love Sundays, DC10, Ministry, Oakie, Subliminal. We were probably throwing a few moves on the dancefloor next to each other at some point :p ;)

ARRGGH!
Did you see Deep Dish at Space??? We're you there when they turned up at DC-10 and they extended the terrace?
:D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back