MAW last night!!

Robder said:
ARRGGH!
Did you see Deep Dish at Space??? We're you there when they turned up at DC-10 and they extended the terrace?
:D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

No that was Sunday after we left on the Saturday night :rolleyes: :( If my memory serves me correctly we had Erick @ Space and X-Press 2 at DC10.

I've never seen terrace extended at DC10, where do they extend it to?? The busiest I've ever seen it was when Danny T turned up last Sept but even then it wasn't extended. How the funk do they extend it, knock down a wall or something :p

Barbie said:
I've never seen terrace extended at DC10, where do they extend it to?? The busiest I've ever seen it was when Danny T turned up last Sept but even then it wasn't extended. How the funk do they extend it, knock down a wall or something :p

They extend it upwards because everyone is soooo messy they need extra head room!
Noooooo, I meant extended the closing time by a couple of hours.
*tee hee* :lol:
Can I ask a question?? What do you do all day? Because we're both very obviously never doing any work!! :oops:

Robder said:
They extend it upwards because everyone is soooo messy they need extra head room!
Noooooo, I meant extended the closing time by a couple of hours.
*tee hee* :lol:
Can I ask a question?? What do you do all day? Because we're both very obviously never doing any work!! :oops:

Doh!! I have been sitting here pondering on how they extended the terrace lol :rolleyes: :p What time did they close it then, when Danny T played they kicked out about 10.30/11pm which was all good :D

Cheeky monkey, what do I do all day :p I'm Marketing Manager for Tesco but I try and get by doing the least amount of work possible ;) Today tho I am working from home (kind of!) this morning cos got meeting in town this afternoon so not even pretending to do any of this work malarky :p Nice way to ease me into the work lol ;)

cookie said:
Babs did you make it to JoJo's on Sunday morning?

No :cry: was very tempted to but decided to be sensible for once :rolleyes: but we just came back to our flat and carried on drinking til 10pm last night so I didn't gain anything really :rolleyes: :p

My keeper :p (Tom, I think I introduced you to him on Sat night) is a little bit more sensible than me so when I leave Ministry and get it into my head that I want to go to JoJos he gets me in a headlock and drags me into nearest taxi - such a meanie :p ;)

Did you go?? Ministry was still really busy til close so I thought they'd be a few casualties making the trip to Soho :D

No didn't make it either, maybe this week ;)
I did my share of after hours clubbing the weekend before :eek: and payed for it all last week even with berocca :twisted:

It's a long old sesh tho doing Ministry and then JoJos :eek: It's ok for Bank Holidays but if you've got busy day at work on Mondays it's a killer :rolleyes: :twisted:

Lol @ you and your Berocca, I am the Berocca queen, we take packets of the stuff to Ibiza and end up double dropping them before we go out, when we get in, fooling ourselves that a few vitamins are going to sort us out, when we're really we're beyond help lol :p ;)

cookie said:

Cookie - Have you been JoJos before? How often?

I love it down there!

Ive been reading through my fingers about this Maw at ministry extravanganza.

I got ABSOLUTELY trashed saturday daytime with an all day sesh in the sun.

Stood absolutely no chance of making Ministry considering the state i was in!!!!

So.

Can we please draw a line under Saturday night and say no more about it please. Im going a very sickly green colour with envy!

ROLL ON BOB SINCLAR WOOHOO :D

Awww gutted for you mate, what a bummer :rolleyes: :cry:

From no onwards no more talk about MAW and all talk about Sinclar and Gregory :p :D

x-amount said:
cookie said:

Cookie - Have you been JoJos before? How often?

I love it down there!

I Haven't been go JoJo's for yonks, was just asking Babs as I know she's quite partial to ending up in there. I hear it's really good these days, maybe this week... ;)

*I must resist all temptation to go to JoJos this Sunday morning after Ministry*

*I must resist all temptation to go to JoJos this Sunday morning after Ministry*

:p

I was there for MAW but I didn't meet any of you. It was an amazing night. All those tunes they played, anything which worked basically & a few oddballs such as Queen-Another one bites the dust! The place went mental. Oh and the first two hours all that old soul & funk. Hope to meet some of you at some stage.

EL CANO said:
I was there for MAW but I didn't meet any of you. It was an amazing night. All those tunes they played, anything which worked basically & a few oddballs such as Queen-Another one bites the dust! The place went mental. Oh and the first two hours all that old soul & funk. Hope to meet some of you at some stage.

Didn't you just want to throw a few Gladiator-esque moves when Another One Bites the Dust was played lol :p ;)

cookie said:
Was I hallucinating or did Jazzy Jeff play for an hour? :confused:

Nah Jezzy Jeff did play for an hour, I only knew cos I was told beforehand, if not I'd have thought I was tripping out as well :rolleyes: :p

My eyes are always the first thing to go so people could tell me anyone was up there and I'd believe them lol :eek: :p

I've not seen the 2 of them together before, but they playin in sheff at GC1 on 29th May, the day after my birthday so reckon i'll have to check them out!

Robder said:
What's this doing up again???
As if I need reminding that I missed them a second time! :rolleyes:

Dunno, someone bumped it up :confused: It always confuses me that cos I think I must have just posted something that I posted a couple of years ago :confused:

Back