Mark Doyle on HK Departure & His New Project

Re: But Can You Remember

exhedofkandi said:
Which Dates ????
Which date? The one where you appeared drunk? It was the XIII reopening. I think Paul opened up for you (after DJ Grad, who is a smashingly good DJ by the way)

I say good luck to you and your new venture, Mark.

You've come a long way since Yates in Ealing ;)

It was a Friday

and if I was crap ..it wasn't alcohol..it was just me being crap...

I try not to make a habit of it and am generally reasonably professional...

sometimes I just have to put my hands up and say yes it was probably me !

mark

Re: yup

exhedofkandi said:
we've all been there,,,,

and I take full responsibility !

we'll not mention drunken sheninghans at malmaison shall we ????

do tell... i wanna hear about mumbos drunken antics.

:lol:

Nothing happened, im always such a well behaved lady :lol:

I wont say anything more as long as you wont ever mention me trying to mix that once and made the needle jump across peyton :eek: :lol:

As dawn breaks, peace once more shines on the spotlight forum...

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

It seems everyone is "Back to Love" arf! arf!

(as buckley would say)

The information provided above is purely circumstantial. My client; Mr Sun, was never involved with such acts and is outraged that it may be suggested. A full press conference will be held on July 14th at 8AM.

dam0 said:
The information provided above is purely circumstantial. My client; Mr Sun, was never involved with such acts and is outraged that it may be suggested. A full press conference will be held on July 14th at 8AM.
Hold it on July 15 at 8pm. That's the best time to bury bad news.

... and next time, call in a PR agency ;)

Morbyd said:
dam0 said:

We'll all be boarding then :lol:

Kang said:
Morbyd said:
dam0 said:

We'll all be boarding then :lol:
All the better! Announce the news, then say there'll be no time for question and answers because we've got a boat to catch :lol:

* "Yes, Mr Sun did have a CD early ejection issue, but that has since been resolved. We're sorry. No further time for questions." *

Back