Marina Botafoch in Ibiza town???

N

N8

Anyone know it well? Nice area?

Have heard good things, so any views/reviews welcome!

Cheers,

Nath.

Is this your place that you texted me about??

Blah blah blah, I don't care that you're going to be having bar-b-qs with Mr Morillo blah blah blah :p ;) Not jealous (much :p )

Lol, yay, bbq with Tracy and Erick :D An ericks just for bbq and Pacha, a Tracys for the whole week ;) :lol:

My mates were joking about when we get there, going round and asking to borrow some coffee/beer or something, then we just thought sod it we'll just ask to borrow Erick :D ;) :p

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:
bbq'a with mr morillo and kling clubber ;)

whos' better eh?

Damn I forgot you biatch :p ;) are there same time as Nath.........mmmmmm not happy bout this one :p ;)

hahah nath she's jelous! listen bint you are off this freakin weekend!!

hahaha come out with us ;)

N8 said:
My mates were joking about when we get there, going round and asking to borrow some coffee/beer or something, then we just thought sod it we'll just ask to borrow Erick :D ;) :p

Well it worked after MAW@Ministry when we wanted to take something with us and you came up with bright idea of taking Louie :p And you say I'm a nutter :rolleyes: :p ;)

Probably a good job I'm not going to be there at same time, I don't know if I'd be able to control myself if you borrowed Erick :p ;) I could definitely put him to some good uses :eek: :D ;)

Blah Blah Blah :p Erick :p Subliminal :p Jon (fit as ;) ) Carter :p Blah Blah Blah :p Bint, Lips and Nips :p Pink is best :p Blah Blah Blah :p I'm going to Ibiza in 4 day :p Bints are best :p

Is that tarnished enough for you :p ;)

:arrow: off :p :p

Think i may as well admit to being an honourary bint as well then. I even got another pink bangle off a mate on sat night :p :eek:

N8 said:
:arrow: off :p :p

Think i may as well admit to being an honourary bint as well then. I even got another pink bangle off a mate on sat night :p :eek:

Lol, you're getting quite a collection of pink bracelets now aren't you :eek: :p I bought another set last wk cos I know what I'm going to be like giving them out to randoms in Ibiza so I thought if I go with 30, I'll probably come back with maybe 2 :rolleyes: :p

And :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: to you :p

N8 said:
Anyone know it well? Nice area?

Have heard good things, so any views/reviews welcome!

Cheers,

Nath.
its the place where i have my apartment, i find the place quite good with restaurants, clubs (pacha, el divino) and you have Talamanca beach near there.

i love marina botafach......i just love to sit there have a coffee, have a bite to eat, look at the magnificant boats, and look at the old town perched high up..

go there!!

I may still be there then, got the time off work and am just gonna wing it and might stay an extra week ;)

Back