Marina Botafoch in Ibiza town???

No, you see Robo knows his way around well and when i'm a bit worse for wear i'll need someone to show me the way back to my marina side pad :eek: I have struggled to get from Space to Bora bora before without help ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol:

N8 said:
No, you see Robo knows his way around well and when i'm a bit worse for wear i'll need someone to show me the way back to my marina side pad :eek: I have struggled to get from Space to Bora bora before without help ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Good point, he does have his uses :p

Anymore info on the Marina welcome!

I've probably been there loads of times, but i'm useless with place name in Ibiza..... :rolleyes:

to answer this q = yes the area is nice, stayed there in Sept. at Hotel Marina - it was clean, beds werent that good but the location and the area was fab.

botafoch marina is where the wet set hang out. lots of expensive boats and expensive shops and bars too. populated by many wealthy germans.
i go a lot, though i am neither wealthy nor german ( nor wet)

stephen,

whats this one called again? its next to one on the bend/corner that all the germans go to, and where all the cars park!

do you know the one i mean.

its fairl cheap and is popular with the locals..

:lol:

no, not that one the one next to that, round the corner a bit...for the love of god i can't remeber the name, and we go there all the time.

gthe spanish bar? the one with the very good bocadillos? mmmmmmmmmmm damn my father always has breakfast there...but i cant remember the name :confused:

yes it certainly does, and i see you there admiring the boats and the wonderful view of the old town!

8)

yes. bar lovento.

we go there a lot too, especially after walking to the end of the d.y.k.e. it has all the advantages of syd's but at prices i can afford. the tapas look really good too.

Back