Marching Powder

Jinja

by Rusty Young. I finished this book this week and found it really interesting. I didnt get on with Mr Nice and put it down half way through due to too many "shopping lists" when describing a job, whilst Marching Powder was more informative about his years in a really fascinating prison. Do you believe it all happened or do you think he exagerates in places?

Discuss :)

I read it last year and really enjoyed it, and found it pretty beliveable.
You should try " in the shadow of papillon" by frank kane or "the damage done" by warren fellows both very good reads.

the damage done is sick.....
i remember reading that YEARS ago when i used to have to catch a tram to school & i'd have to stop reading it cause i was going "ohhhhhhhh gross" "OHHHHHHHH URGH" out loud!:lol:

marching powder is a good read.....

i just finished "the ice man - confessions of a mafia contract killer" by phillip carie
its frikkin sick2 but its soooo enthralling...! :lol:

i just finished "the ice man - confessions of a mafia contract killer" by phillip carie
its frikkin sick2 but its soooo enthralling...! :lol:

i once watched a tv program about richard kuklinsky - it was creepy watching him stare at the camera and talk about all the people he killed as if it was nothing!

He reckons he's killed maybe 500 people! :eek:

Iced - Ray Shell. The greatest book ever written. The diaries of a crack addict.

Just finished Marching Powder myself, first time I'd heard about it was from here, had a look about the net and thought it looked good.

I was right to, fascnating story, didnt want to put it down and thought of staying on the train past my stop a few times just to read more :lol:

I'll have a look at this Damage Done

Just finished
Escobar: The Inside Story of Pablo Escobar

Brilliant book written by his brother. Highly recommended.

My mate co wrote the book The Memory Of Pablo Escobar. Killing Pablo is very good read too.

Just finished Cocaine by Dominic Streathfield which is the definitive history of cocaine. Highly recommended.

Just finished Cocaine by Dominic Streathfield which is the definitive history of cocaine. Highly recommended.

Just asking for questions from the in laws leaving that around the house!

Damage Done is quality, proper voyuerism tho - unlike Marching Powder which is suprisingly easy for him tbh!

Gutted I never got to go to that prison tho.

was watching the excellent fleetwood mac doc the other day - the amount they used to get through :eek: Although it screwed Stevie Nicks up properly, I think that lifestyle also inadvertently inspired some of their greatest records/gigs in the 70s

Just asking for questions from the in laws leaving that around the house!

Damage Done is quality, proper voyuerism tho - unlike Marching Powder which is suprisingly easy for him tbh!

Gutted I never got to go to that prison tho.

It's ok. The out-laws are usually on the ponse anyway!

horrible incident with some cocaine-fuelled gimp on Sunday, who basically tried to attack me in a pub after an all-night party we'd been to

some people seriously need to ease off...

it's a massively overrated drug

indeed it is..if there not causin some sort of hassle they not happy..they should stay at home if you ask me..the sunday morning gimp is everywhere:spank:

it's really hard to know when someone is being incredibly aggressive whether to confront them or try and calm them down.

Back