Marching Powder

big group of us sat in the pub after a party we'd all left because of this idiot's behaviour (basically playing music too loud, picking fights with the neighbours, being abusive to my friends) then he followed! massive tension in the pub because nobody really knew what to say - I was the only relatively sober one as I was driving. And eventually I just snapped and said just "go home, sleep it off" and then he kicked off, and said "I'll have you" and all this yob crap he must have picked up off the telly and I just said "get lost, can't you see, nobody wants you here" and then he said "why don't YOU go home to your SON!" with a real smirk and there was a bit of a gasp around the table because he had massively crossed the line and I was being provoked, and the staff were getting agitated too, but for a few seconds I was thinking do I really have to fight this twerp? I never fight anyone - prob the last time was 1984 when someone tipped out my pencil case! but fortunately the staff ejected him with him screaming abuse at everyone in sight. But it could have got out of hand... you're dealing with some clown that's trying to disrupt your sunday lunch and there really is no need for that nonsense...

Back