MANUMISSION?

i think i've heard him once on the internet somewhere he's pretty good, but i'm a techno fan, i dunno if non techno fans would like sven

I think there are better djs at Cocoon than Sven Vath.

I wanted to see him as he rarely comes to the UK, I'd not seen him before and he is the main dj associated with Cocoon.

However, I found that he verges on the trancier side of things at times which isn't my cup of tea at all but for the majority of the time he was great and obviously loves what he is doing.

Sven is quite good but the best DJ I've seen at Cocoon was Ritchie Hawtin at the summer. He stayed on for about 5 hours and f*ck knows how he does it but he was taking me up and down like a yo yo with that drum machine

lol yeah i've nnnnnnneeeeeeevvvvveeeer been to spain in my life so i'm excited

Manumission ... i would never forget the nights of Manu ...

the music was awsom ... the show's were alright .. but how the DJ booth is set .. and the music they mix with the live sax and drums .. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn ... i had one of my best night there, Smookin Joe, Sonic , ... and a bunch more ..

any ways, just like what u all said .. ITS A MATTER OF TASET ...

see u all in iBiZa'04 :)

MrSt0NeD said:

the music was awsom ... the show's were alright .. but how the DJ booth is set .. and the music they mix with the live sax and drums .. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn ... i had one of my best night there, Smookin Joe, Sonic , ... and a bunch more ..

Hi Stoner, how did you get on in Barcelona?

how's the manumission opening party? and which is better the opening or closing party

DrewUK said:
MrSt0NeD said:

Hi Stoner, how did you get on in Barcelona?

hey man .. whats going on .. Barca was sooooooooooooooooo niiiiiiice .. we had a great time .. went to Dance Valley on NYE and it was soooo great .. i stayed there till the 10th of Jan and didnt wana go back home :( but work u know :x .. i went everywere, one of the best things i'v done there and recomend anyone to do so when going to Barca is hanging out at the Black Sheep bar .. its one of the cooooooooooooooooooooolest bars i'v ever been to in my life (i got there shirt :twisted: from one of the bartenders as a gift .. cause my ass was there every night .. and she was cute too lol)

how was your trip ?? let me know how it went .. unfortinatly i forgot about your phone number :confused: toooooo much alcohol man lool

Back