Manumission Ibiza 2013??? (Well sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6261_10151932897574815_144281743_n.jpg

there are 'cinemission' posters all over platja den bossa at the moment (without infos). love the suspense.

http://www.cinemission.co.uk/tour/

Mike & Claire Manumission present
THE CINEMISSION TOUR
Preceding the release of the feature film in each major territory.
An incomparable mélange of piquant entertainment, dance, theatre, circus and film featuring ‘Baby Burlesque', the engagingly provocative show from the film ‘Losing my Religion', as seen in ‘La Chatte Agile' the notorious 1930′s nightclub, inspired by the infamous Manumission Motel.
Expertly choreographed to an original soundtrack created by Jagz Kooner and the Cinemission Collective, with world renowned DJ's, musicians and guest vocalists who will tour as part of the signature show bought to you by the creators of Manumission.

We are proud to announce THE CINEMISSION TOUR, scheduled for 2013, will include Pacha venues worldwide climaxing with a magnificent Ibiza homecoming.

It had me going for a moment I must admit, but when I spotted the mention of "Bar M" at the bottom of the poster I knew it was past tense!!

Its such a shame as I had so many awesome times at Manumission back in the late 1990's when it was truly revolutionary!!!!

The first feature film to truly capture club culture, the youth phenomenon of this generation. A sex driven, drug fuelled, twenty four hour experience on the hedonistic island of Ibiza. A mind espanding, shockingly real, boundary breaking documentation of the world's wildest party.

[video=youtube;1VdzCeXv9NU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VdzCeXv9NU[/video]

Summer of 1999 if I remember right? Or maybe 2000? Was 1998 the time machine theme? 2001 was the good ship Manumission. Not sure about 2002, 2003 was the Phantasmagorical Manumission Mystery.

1998 to 2003 where the Manumission glory years for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back