Mambo CD Stall

Sirens said:
Has ryan still got his message board? Are all the regulars still on there? What about MM02? I really didn't get on with him :lol:

as a member of the ryans clique myself haha he has but its been taken over by another ex fuk member, its a bit quiet there though... actually kenty from here posts on fuk too! MM02 is still there, and markus actually yes.... like one big happy family!!

addict said:
as a member of the ryans clique myself haha he has but its been taken over by another ex fuk member, its a bit quiet there though... actually kenty from here posts on fuk too! MM02 is still there, and markus actually yes.... like one big happy family!!

I forgot about Marcus, is he still a skinny dior freak :lol: Buffster comes on Circa now and again

Sirens said:
I forgot about Marcus, is he still a skinny dior freak :lol: Buffster comes on Circa now and again

yes he has actually JUST said in a thread that the only way to be a real man is to starve yourself!! no joke :lol: actually he posted a pic up the other day and he looked pretty cool.. i remember seeing him around sunderland back in the day and thinking he was a tad strange!!

addict said:
yes he has actually JUST said in a thread that the only way to be a real man is to starve yourself!! no joke :lol: actually he posted a pic up the other day and he looked pretty cool.. i remember seeing him around sunderland back in the day and thinking he was a tad strange!!

I am tempted to have a look back on there now :lol:

addict said:
come back, even if just for a day or two :lol:

Does that Pandera or whatever his name is now still go on there. The one that use to send everyone weird PMs. He use to be really nice to me, but then turned :eek: Use to pm me pretending to be someone else..

Arhhhhhh FUK the memories :lol:

haha he had a few name changes but im not 100% if he is still there now... as soon as people change their names i lose the plot a little!!

addict said:
i remember seeing him around sunderland back in the day and thinking he was a tad strange!!

are you from sunderland??

your location says you're from the same place as me........i haven't seen you around!:eek: ;) :lol:

grego said:
are you from sunderland??

your location says you're from the same place as me........i haven't seen you around!:eek: ;) :lol:

i sure am... work in newcastle though and only venture out to very certain nights in sunderland.... 8)

what about you?? how old are you/where do you go/where do you live etc

addict said:
i sure am... work in newcastle though and only venture out to very certain nights in sunderland.... 8)

what about you?? how old are you/where do you go/where do you live etc

i have friends who are sand dancers;) :lol: i've been promising puppylover (spotlight's north-eastern correspondant) a trip to shindig for, well, too long now.....:oops:............sorry pups!!:lol:

me. 24 / nowhere regularly anymore - Ibiza, London, Liverpool / Leeds. you??

shindig is always a good night, not been for a while like, too busy saving the pennies for ibiza... :) i just like to say im from everywhere as im well travelled... i like to think i have a bed in most cities in the uk :lol: just so happens the permanent bed is in sunderland!

addict said:
shindig is always a good night, not been for a while like, too busy saving the pennies for ibiza... :) i just like to say im from everywhere as im well travelled... i like to think i have a bed in most cities in the uk :lol: just so happens the permanent bed is in sunderland!

when you off to eivissa??

well travelled, how so?? you been to beamish on a day out or somethin!!:p ;)

yeah, i'd like to think i'd have a bed in most cities too :eek: :twisted: :lol:

grego said:
i have friends who are sand dancers;) :lol: i've been promising puppylover (spotlight's north-eastern correspondant) a trip to shindig for, well, too long now.....:oops:............sorry pups!!:lol:

me. 24 / nowhere regularly anymore - Ibiza, London, Liverpool / Leeds. you??

yeah yeah El Grego - believe it when I see it - come up for my birthday celebrations in August either t Wax On or Shindig - depending on who's playing.....

puppylover said:
yeah yeah El Grego - believe it when I see it - come up for my birthday celebrations in August either t Wax On or Shindig - depending on who's playing.....

i can't think of anything to say

puppylover said:
You, lost for words????? Never in a million light years.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, one day i'll make it up there steph, one day i promise:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.......dunno when or how, but i will make it!! :)roll: to empty promises!;) )

Back