Madonna Turns 50

Jonny68

What a fantastic looking woman for 50 years old (drools) i think she is a fantastic performer,always liked her ever since the 1980's.:)

madonna300.jpg

What a beauty.

wenn5168883.jpg

Used to be nice but looks like a sick malnourished smack rat now.

Great performer, fantastic career. Although I think she should bow out gracefully now .

I agree, that first pic on here of her is particularly flattering, I don't mind her still releasing stuff as I like some of her new tracks but I am opposed to her thrusting her 50 year old crotch in a leotard in every video she makes, particularly at Justin T who is young enough to be her son...and it should be me doing that kind of dancing with JT!! :lol:

Madonna is sh1te & ugly.

Good stuff in the 80's, tat now.

the 'lesbo' kiss with britney summed her up...uhhh.

geriatric control freak who buys children to help her sell records.

its just an opinion..

Comparing Madonna to some junkie wench like Amy Winehouse is like comparing chalk to cheese,Winehouse will probably be 6 feet under by the times she's 30 if she keeps going the way she is!!!!

She might not be everyones cup of tea but it cannot be denied she is a fantastic perfomer and her "longevity" in music speaks for itself.

Never been fussed on this old bird.

Used to be popular with teenage girls, but i doubt she appeals to them anymore, being a 50 year old mother.

Big Gay following though, a big Camp icon.

Comparing Madonna to some junkie wench like Amy Winehouse is like comparing chalk to cheese,Winehouse will probably be 6 feet under by the times she's 30 if she keeps going the way she is!!!!

She might not be everyones cup of tea but it cannot be denied she is a fantastic perfomer and her "longevity" in music speaks for itself.

the queen mum lived for ages, but you wouldnt say she was a "looker" unless you are into that kinda thing.

to be honest she's boring now, should have give up after her last album, the one with the abba covers!!!

Fair play to Madonna. Shes the same age as Micahel Jackson and she's still going strong. I mean, look at the state of him, what a waste.
I do wish she'd put some f**ckin clothes on though and stop with the leotards.
J

Ive never seen what all the fuss is about with her and thats even from when I was a kid.:rolleyes:

She too old now to be carrying on like this. She looks a right old state in her young people clothes. Its like she raided her daughters wardrobe or something.:eek::eek:

I couldnt believe it when I see her girating about on the TV the other night....Go away please..its no longer 1980 or 1990 something.:evil:

If she went with the flow and taylored her videos to match then she might get away with it yeah but if I wanted to see a sight like that I would go to the nearest OAP home and spike their fairy cakes with Acid.

Back