Madonna Turns 50

can i come to madge's aid with some lessons i've learned on this very forum. age is just a number and you can do what you did when you were 20 when you're 40, 50, 60 or more yadda yadda yadda

I would go to the nearest OAP home and spike their fairy cakes with Acid.
:idea:

I reckon that would make brilliant prime time viewing for an half hour show.

On a more serious note, has LSD ever been tried for improving mobility in older people?

I must be rather fickle (actually I know I am), I think she was well sexy back in her day. And if the top photo is her at 50, think she is well sexy now and prefer not to comment on 't other photo's, nor have I seen any recent leotard shots!

Has she split with her fella recently?

can i come to madge's aid with some lessons i've learned on this very forum. age is just a number and you can do what you did when you were 20 when you're 40, 50, 60 or more yadda yadda yadda

Agreed....its just that one would look a complete cxxt doing it;)

What a beauty.

wenn5168883.jpg

Used to be nice but looks like a sick malnourished smack rat now.

Imagine getting tugged off with them arms:(

I like Madonna but not so keen on her showing herself off so much, really dont think she has to do that.

I dont think I have ever rated a Madonna song..... she's just not, never has been and never will be my cup of T.....
Give her another 5 years and she'll be doing concerts in Vegas for the next 40 years a la Streisand......

Also I dont rate her looks..... Now Lulu - she's a looker for her age (music is ****
tho!!!
lulu_a.jpg

Well I think she's berluddy brilliant...no one puts on a show like she does.

I'm used to standing alone on this one though. :lol:

Loving the fact that she looks great in a leotard at 50 (you'll always find dodgy pics - she's more photographed than Princess Di ffs) Interspersed within the pop trash archives I happen to think she's a good song writer too.

I think a lots of this has more to do with ageism.

But one thing Madonna does to everyone is bring out a reaction. Positive or negative people always seem to have a strong opinion and are rarely indifferent about her.

Back