M&T's Move to Ibiza

I personally would prefer this thread to have 530 pages and the Coronavirus thread to only have 26 :)

Thanks for providing interesting updates here, and I hope video content will continue on your youtube channel.

Happy holidays!

How is Ibiza? :)

I hope you're liking your new digs. I'm still shacked at home with my folks - who are getting older, and sweeter by the minute.

I think moving to Ibiza is adventurous! I'm wary of moving, myself... When I was 19, I ran away to Denver, CO. But that's not really the same, is it? LOL. It's on the same continent (I'm from southern California - Camarillo at that time).

My gf lives abroad, to put it mildly... I'm in an online relationship and we don't live together. I've toyed with the idea of moving to her country, but I can't get serious about it; though I am planning to study her language come Spring semester at LA City College online.

Hey, I was going to ask you... How is Dubai? You used to live there, right?

I'm American, and I can't help but feel like a Martian when it comes to thinking of visiting that part of the world. ;)

How is Ibiza? :)

I hope you're liking your new digs. I'm still shacked at home with my folks - who are getting older, and sweeter by the minute.

I think moving to Ibiza is adventurous! I'm wary of moving, myself... When I was 19, I ran away to Denver, CO. But that's not really the same, is it? LOL. It's on the same continent (I'm from southern California - Camarillo at that time).

My gf lives abroad, to put it mildly... I'm in an online relationship and we don't live together. I've toyed with the idea of moving to her country, but I can't get serious about it; though I am planning to study her language come Spring semester at LA City College online.

Hey, I was going to ask you... How is Dubai? You used to live there, right?

I'm American, and I can't help but feel like a Martian when it comes to thinking of visiting that part of the world. ;)

Ibiza is great. It’s been a wonderful almost 6 months here and we’re looking forward to 2021.

Our 5 years in the UAE was also amazing (1.5yrs in Abu Dhabi and 3.5 in Dubai) and we’re already looking forward to being tourists when we go back for a visit!

Just watched the latest vlog seeing SE in all its glory😍. Is ring o bells still open? We were quite friendly with the owners but noticed on facebook that Haydens (the owner)wife had died a couple of year ago☹️

Just watched the latest vlog seeing SE in all its glory😍. Is ring o bells still open? We were quite friendly with the owners but noticed on facebook that Haydens (the owner)wife had died a couple of year ago☹️

I saw ring o bells open the other day - but then closed the next. I’m pretty sure sometimes the owners (plus a couple of regulars/friends) opening up the place for a drink:)

I have been saving the Saturday vlog for later and finally watched it - what an amazing hike! I haven't been to the Tanith cave myself, so it's a pity it was closed. The turquoise water in Cala San Vicente is beautiful as always. Did you also go/drive up Punta Grossa for a panoramic view?

16€ for fish 'n' chips at The Boat House in the low season - ouch o_O

I have been saving the Saturday vlog for later and finally watched it - what an amazing hike! I haven't been to the Tanith cave myself, so it's a pity it was closed. The turquoise water in Cala San Vicente is beautiful as always. Did you also go/drive up Punta Grossa for a panoramic view?

16€ for fish 'n' chips at The Boat House in the low season - ouch o_O

Yeah, not the cheapest menu (I had the burger at €16 as well) but well worth it for the atmosphere and loveliness.

Nooo - didn't go up to the view point. Will add it to the list!

Back