Luton lad working the 2004 season in IBIZA!!!!!

no chance.....only if i have a real email adress to send it to i can attach it thru my yahoo account. otherwise, no chance. asked the lady working here and some guys sitting around me - and nobody has any idea how to do it....the normal copying thing doesnt work....you should come over and have a look at those pcs. real funny...so ancient.
anyways, rain, rain, rain...need to get back to thailand to work on my tan.
jealous?.....you should be :)) haha. found my dream island. ko phi phi. perfect for diving and snorkelling.
sunny[/quote]

Ceen said:
queensunny said:
cute :!: ......rachel is.....haha

hahahaha! lets see a photo of you queensunny.........

I have seen the pic :lol: , and to be honest queensunny is really cute, especially with her lip piercing mmmmmmmmmmm!!! :p :D :p

lutonlass18 said:
Ceen said:
queensunny said:
cute :!: ......rachel is.....haha

hahahaha! lets see a photo of you queensunny.........

I have seen the pic, and to be honest queensunny is really cute, especially with her lip piercing mmmmmmmmmmm!!!.

heee, what is the mmmmm all about, rico? haha. very funny :)

heee, what is the mmmmm all about, rico? haha. very funny :)[/quote]

Ha ha, mmmmm, well that would be telling wouldn't it?, oh and i am up for the kiss when i get the tongue pierced aswell :lol: , oh and sorry cause the computer logged me in as my sister, that is why the post was from lutonlass18 and not Luton-LAD23 :rolleyes: don't know why :?: , so how has everyone been then???, still on countdown to IBIZA YIPEEEEEE!! :D

hmmm, maybe im getting a tongue piercing myself over here on ko phi phi in thailand....then, i wouldnt need your tongue anymore to see what it feels like. haha.....well see though, cuz getting the t. pierced means no beer for 10 days or so....and im on a party island...well see.
sunny greetings to you all...and more in pm pretty soon, ri.
sunny

U can drink beer, just thru a straw, and it stings! Anyway, 10 days without beer for all that fun with your tongue stud is SO worth it! :p

BizaBabe said:
U can drink beer, just thru a straw, and it stings! Anyway, 10 days without beer for all that fun with your tongue stud is SO worth it! :p

true, oh so true, you. but am on a party and diving island and just cant convince myself at the moment. trying hard, though. maybe one night when im not clear in my head anymore :) haha.

Sounds like we're all in the same boat, would love to get to know loads o people, goin over in may to sort stuff out as best as and then goin over in June. There is place called Hostal Florencia which is well cheap, which is always there just in case, with a bar open prctically all night long, accomodation is as basic as but thats all you need to put you by till you get sorted.

Back