Luciano Essential Mix

Ulster83

Just listening to this now.. Fantastic! If Wonderland had this sound every night of the Summer it would be the best night on the island! (If it wasn't in Eden that is!) :)

Haven't gave Deadmau5 a try yet, and not expecting much!

Yeah loved it too. I don't know if the Eden crowd appreciated it, doubt half of them knew who Luciano was!
The deadmau5 mix was predictable and boring, I never like a mix where you can i.d more or less every track on it. Went to see deadmau5 in october las year and his set was 75% the same!
Doesn't seem to dip into his collection much (although luciano has been critisised for this).

I clicked through the Deadmau5 mix. I thought it was pretty naff, but his sound just isn't for me, though i'm sure thousands love it!

umm, he's been playing that track for more than a year now every now and then.
(GREAT classic imo, i always love to dance to that)

Yeah I heard him play it last year too, just thought he might have gotten over it by now :arrow:

I love the track too btw

obviously he's not gonna go in there and play weird and twisted, he's got to play to the crowd so it reminded me a little bit of his first Radio 1 essential mix, for which he got slated, but i thought was the perfect - "i'm luciano, this is who i am" introduction to his sound.

surprised to hear lumidee tho!:eek::lol:

and overall a lot harder than what he's been playing on the terrace at cocoon.

Yeah I heard him play it last year too, just thought he might have gotten over it by now :arrow:

I love the track too btw

he's also been playing la mezcla and god made me phunky for a while too, but they have become signature tunes for him.

some tracks are too good to get over.

derrick may's signature track forever has been french kiss

obviously he's not gonna go in there and play weird and twisted, he's got to play to the crowd so it reminded me a little bit of his first Radio 1 essential mix, for which he got slated, but i thought was the perfect - "i'm luciano, this is who i am" introduction to his sound.

he's also been playing la mezcla and god made me phunky for a while too, but they have become signature tunes for him.

Love Luciano's signature tracks, none of which he played yesterday at Circo Loco party in Switzerland yesterday. (Awesome event btw, with some top music...)
He rocked the (ware)house, as ever ! Was a bit harder than Cocoon too, but not much...

i love hearing him play god made me phunky 8)

laurent garnier played age of love at LOST in 2006 - I personally thought it sounded great having not heard it for donkeys but the headz I was with hated it and fled the room to refill their bottles.

Was that Lost night at SE1 and Jeff Mills followed Garnier? I remember a lot of the crew we were with were turning their noses up at Garnier playing that but I'd never actually heard it in a club before and thought it sounded great. Can't beat a classic dropped out of the blue in the right place.

The best example for me was actually later that night funnily enough, Jeff Mills played Laurent Garnier - Wake Up. Never thought I would hear that beauty out. Great night, although took a while to recover after hearing Robert Hood the night before. Now that was a techno weekend....

Back