Luciano Essential Mix

Was that Lost night at SE1 and Jeff Mills followed Garnier? I remember a lot of the crew we were with were turning their noses up at Garnier playing that but I'd never actually heard it in a club before and thought it sounded great. Can't beat a classic dropped out of the blue in the right place.

The best example for me was actually later that night funnily enough, Jeff Mills played Laurent Garnier - Wake Up. Never thought I would hear that beauty out. Great night, although took a while to recover after hearing Robert Hood the night before. Now that was a techno weekend....

you were there too! :D that was a long night - I'd been at the carnival all day and then canal 125 for warm after that. LOST was pretty heavy at times. the middle of the night is a total blur but I seem to remember a load of classics like LFO later on

laurent garnier played age of love at LOST in 2006 - I personally thought it sounded great having not heard it for donkeys but the headz I was with hated it and fled the room to refill their bottles.

then those headz aren't headz!!!

i've spent far too many nights in the company of people who'll get a proper strop on over some acapella or a boshed mix or the fact one of the most legendary DJs in dance music history decides to play one of the most legendary tunes in dance music history.......jog on bellends.

:D:D

then those headz aren't headz!!!

i've spent far too many nights in the company of people who'll get a proper strop on over some acapella or a boshed mix or the fact one of the most legendary DJs in dance music history decides to play one of the most legendary tunes in dance music history.......jog on bellends.

:D:D

Amen to that :lol::lol:
Good music is timeless...

you were there too! :D that was a long night - I'd been at the carnival all day and then canal 125 for warm after that. LOST was pretty heavy at times. the middle of the night is a total blur but I seem to remember a load of classics like LFO later on

A great night if I remember rightly. What probably didn't help the memory at times was the fact that the arch was not lit up at all. Only the DJ being given a small blue light to mix. If you moved you walked into about 20 people on the way to the bar/toilet. Made you concentrate on the music though as after a while couldn't be bothered to move!

I was there for Luciano's set. It was slow to get going but it definately hit the spot. Some classic Luciano and as mentioned some completely un-expected! Lumidee was fantastic though lol I had a huge grin dancing to that!!

Deadmau5 was amazing too but he's like marmite :lol: personally he's my number one live dj. he got the crowd going more than luciano but then again 50% of Eden only went to see deadmau5 it was half empty 10 mins into Luciano's set!!! :spank:

I attended this party too and all the 3 DJs played great sets and the croud loved them, especially me! :D

Back