Lost

Morbyd

Downloaded and watched S03 Ep07 last night. Good stuff! Wraps up several loose ends from episode six 2 months ago, and gives a juicy new tidbit of information that I'm still trying to put into context! :lol:

Now I can't wait for Ep08!

Downloaded and watched S03 Ep07 last night. Good stuff! Wraps up several loose ends from episode six 2 months ago, and gives a juicy new tidbit of information that I'm still trying to put into context! :lol:

Now I can't wait for Ep08!

We just ended season 2 this week. Our problem is that it's very difficult to find it in spanish in a mac site :x

Does anyone know when Series 3 will be out on DVD so I can buy it for Tom - I gave up on the downloading episodes project :oops: :lol:

:lol:

Probably not until the season is over. Going on past experience, they might release the first half right away and the second half in late summer or autumn.

I could burn the episodes to DVD for you but I won't be up London way until first week of March.

:lol:

Probably not until the season is over. Going on past experience, they might release the first half right away and the second half in late summer or autumn.

I could burn the episodes to DVD for you but I won't be up London way until first week of March.

I did try and I was very grateful for your instructions.........it's just me and technology just don't mix :oops: :confused: :cry:

Does anyone know when Series 3 will be out on DVD so I can buy it for Tom - I gave up on the downloading episodes project :oops: :lol:

THat's what we are waiting for. Spending a whole weekend just watching lost is great, you avoid abstinence syndrome, but you risk to dream about Jack, Lock and Dharma :lol:

THat's what we are waiting for. Spending a whole weekend just watching lost is great, you avoid abstinence syndrome, but you risk to dream about Jack, Lock and Dharma :lol:

Believe me Tom won't be spending a whole wkend watching Lost :spank: :lol: I will ration him to one a week if he's lucky :lol:

Believe me Tom won't be spending a whole wkend watching Lost :spank: :lol: I will ration him to one a week if he's lucky :lol:

Sar, you don't know what you are talking about. Lost is the only serie I've been adicted in my life. YOu'd love it, but it's too late for you. :lol:

I think its too late for me as well, I probably would have loved it but have never watched one episode so its way too late to catch up!

Sar, you don't know what you are talking about. Lost is the only serie I've been adicted in my life. YOu'd love it, but it's too late for you. :lol:

I hate hate hate it - the only good thing was when it used to be on Tuesday nights and I used to stomp off to bed and read Heat and Grazia in peace :lol: Now it's on Sunday nights which is a silly night to have things on TV cos Tom can't get rid of me for some peace and quiet to watch it :lol:

you do know Episodes 1-6 of Season 3 are being repeated on TV this week ready for episode 7 onwards next week???

Back