Looky Looky Men

I've never had a problem with them, a poite no thanks gets understood.

I've had a chat with a couple of them in the west end (smashed) and they love a good football chat.

Also saw a guy getting pick pocketed by an Eastern European gang and it kicked off, the holiday maker was taking a bit of a beating until the looky lookies steamed in and sorted it!

......also i'd love to work all day and night with a flashing cock nose!

Please give me more info on these guys

Is it Looky Looky Man or Lucky Lucky Man ?

I was told I could easily get party favors from these guys.. are they safe?

Do i have to worry about safety and theft when Im going to or returning from clubs in the middle of the night?

1. I wouldn't buy druqs from them. The one time I did, the guy popped a pill out his mouth. (Okay, it was wrapped, but still...)

2. They're harmless enough guys, just trying to scrape a living. Say no to them and they'll pass by. As for safety at night, be more worried about the black hookers and (generally) white pickpockets/muggers.

3. It's looky looky, as in 'look here and see what I'm selling' (I think).

1. I wouldn't buy druqs from them. The one time I did, the guy popped a pill out his mouth. (Okay, it was wrapped, but still...)

2. They're harmless enough guys, just trying to scrape a living. Say no to them and they'll pass by. As for safety at night, be more worried about the black hookers and (generally) white pickpockets/muggers.

3. It's looky looky, as in 'look here and see what I'm selling' (I think).

I would add to that - I got approached by one around the back streets on my own.
Also the ladies that roam close to the beach. They will physically grab your hand to put a wrist band on and demand money. Like vultures

I would add to that - I got approached by one around the back streets on my own.
Also the ladies that roam close to the beach. They will physically grab your hand to put a wrist band on and demand money. Like vultures
wow !! that's crazy harassment.. how is tomorrowland going for bro? are you having fun?

wow !! that's crazy harassment.. how is tomorrowland going for bro? are you having fun?

It is worth that sort of info getting around as people can certainly be caught out in these events if they don't know how to handle the situations or feel intimidated

Tomorrowland - I jump on a train this Saturday morning for weekend 2

Back