Looking for romantic restaurant

the terrace of soleado:

soleado.jpg

Soleado one month ago:

Nice views and friendly staff.
Food is not that good. If you like seafood (and know your seafood) it can be different story...

Soleado eight days ago:

Nice views, friendly staff and great food. Nice presentation of the food as well.

Also the restaurant Placa del Sol in Dalt Vila looked very romantic to me, overlooking Ibiza Town. Didn't eat there myself because we didn't have a reservation. So be sure to make one!

If you got transport, there is a stunning spot overlooking the sea with nothing else around it on Platja d'es Codolor. Its on the road to Ses Salinas beach, just before you drive across the salt pans and before the turn off to Es Cavallet, there is a turn off to the right with a road across the pans as well to the place where the depot is for the salt (big graders). Drive around this. The place is called Cap d'es Flaco Its quite small but up market and good service. The menu seemed good, but its quite a treat since its really out of the way and very special. Tel no is 971 32 40 82

i'd like to add can berri vell to this list

it's in san agustin and shares the town square with a church. a bar and an art gallery.

you can dine outside the restaurant next to the square, in its walled patio, covered with honeysuckle, or on its fabulous covered terrace/balcony.
the food is excellent, modern spanish/mediterranean, the service is attentive but not overly so, and the prices reasonable - allow €70 for two people 3 courses and wine.

a lovely experience.

Back