Hed Crosson
Dj Sammy Crosson
Aqualandia Crosson
Atlantis Crosson
EsVedra Crosson
Ibiza Airport Crosson
Pills Crosson

Thanks

its so much easier finding a girls name. as our surname is crossan i dont want a harsh ending on the first name eg sebastien crossan is to many n's. i think it sounds better with a vowel on the end or an 'er' or 'ah' or a 'y' etc......

my heads battered with trying to find a name :( we do have a boys name that we like but we're not 100% sure on it and it begins with d.

Silvino.... ????

i like silvan or even silver but hubby not so sure.

Maceo Crosson
Ricardo Crosson
Luciano Crosson
Marco Crosson
Sven Crosson
Ritchie Crosson
DC10 Crosson
Circoloco Crosson
Cadenza Crosson
Sasha Crosson - my first boy is called this (well crossan)
Scuba Crosson
Neversaynever Crosson
Ushuaia Crosson
Enter Crosson
Hed Crosson
Dj Sammy Crosson
Aqualandia Crosson
Atlantis Crosson
EsVedra Crosson
Ibiza Airport Crosson
Pills Crosson

Thanks

funny though ;)

Wow, we had boys names sorted for both ours, but no girls names. Ended up with one of each.

What about:

Saber
Salvadore
Sami
Sampson
Sandor - Or although not an 's' Xander
Santiago
Santo
Savash
Sawyer
Saul
Sean
Senon
Serge
Shilin
Silas
Sol
Soren
Steele

Wow, we had boys names sorted for both ours, but no girls names. Ended up with one of each.

What about:

Saber
Sandor - Or although not an 's' Xander
Savash
Sawyer
Saul
Sol

I like these. Sander, Sol and Saul are on our short list. Funnily enough when Im cross at the kids I get their names mixed up and call them Savasha!!! I actually really like that name aswell!!

Difficult one this. I've been all over the map of Ibiza and could only come up with Savinar from Torre des Savinar, and'Sol' which you already have. You could drop the E and call him Svedra.

Difficult one this. I've been all over the map of Ibiza and could only come up with Savinar from Torre des Savinar, and'Sol' which you already have. You could drop the E and call him Svedra.

Aww thank you. I have started making up some names today but didnt think of doing that with es vedra. I like it but pauly says they will take forever to say their name! Anymore?

lol at you lot :lol:

im liking sander more and more but still like our 'd' name. plus people keep telling us that the post will be a nightmare when they all get older, so maybe another 's' name is not such a good idea :confused:

lol at you lot :lol:

im liking sander more and more but still like our 'd' name. plus people keep telling us that the post will be a nightmare when they all get older, so maybe another 's' name is not such a good idea :confused:

Dalton is similar to Dalt Vila and a mixture of Dalt and a bit of town (just use your imagination lol)

hello everyone, bringing this thread back as due date is getting closer and we still haven't decided 100% on a boys name, so any ideas welcome. will look at names beginning with any letter now but still want something that will go with sasha and savannah and has an Ibiza feel :)thanks

What about Sonny? Obviously pronounced sunny.

cool name, goes well with crossan and certainly describes Ibiza.

good fit with sasha and savannah as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back