London NYD

We're going to attempt to see the midnight fireworks and then head down - expecting a bit of a queue though!

Pre-sales should still get priority over those paying on the door.

You might find that most ppl are already inside by the time you arrive, so you may well walk right in!

although we doing nye my mate from scotland who's coming to london is a massive Tini fanboy so he's got us tickets to the FUSE nyd night time party. Not too fussed about it myself , have a feeling we'll be oldest people there haha

If you like your Trance, Trance Sanctuary New Years Day at the Egg, which is a day party. Scott Bond, Dave Pearce and Alex MORPH all headline.

Still not made my mind up!

Tobacco Docks looks very tempting obviously but day time thing a pain, as rail works makes it impossible to get home & hotel adds on a significant amount.

For Papa Sven was leading the way but not sure about the venue and the lineup looks too big which means shorter sets - Liebling will at least be on early as he has a gig in Europe later that night too.

Magna Carta line up has just come out and looks my favourite now. Do Not Sleep x Magna Carta. Syrossian and gang, with Matthias Tanzmann to top it off at Fire/Lightbox which is a wicked venue but concerned over numbers as they did announce the night very late.

Decisions decisions!

Fire is not a fun venue when its overpacked for sure! half the club becomes a motorway of people trying to get to next arch etc

Tobacco Docks looks very tempting obviously but day time thing a pain, as rail works makes it impossible to get home & hotel adds on a significant amount.

For Papa Sven was leading the way but not sure about the venue and the lineup looks too big which means shorter sets - Liebling will at least be on early as he has a gig in Europe later that night too.

I like the venue. But agreed on the set length front. To be fair I don't think that will be any different to Tobacco Dock.

Fire is not a fun venue when its overpacked for sure! half the club becomes a motorway of people trying to get to next arch etc

.. The other thing to consider re: Magna Carta is that the crowd can be quite ghastly.

best bet is always to just buy a bunch of tickets soon as they come out at knock down price then make a last minute call (too late now i know). also the best nights always are the ones with less planning so dont think about it too much haha

Back