London NYD

I'm going to Studio Spaces on NYD this year

Last year I did Tobacco Docks followed by Studio Spaces. Tobacco Docks had decent music but crowd was terrible, very young and very fake tan Essex, not a good vibe. Studio Spaces was excellent, Dixon played a stormer

Unfortunately at work on 2nd so wont be making NYD festivities, however will be at Defected for NYE which I see as a decent second place effort

Well seems most of London went to Viva Warriors or Dream Don't Sleep over New Years judging by the crowd at Magna Carta.

Totally got what others said about the crowd there but didn't really get any trouble or anyone annoying. Impressed by the Do Not Sleep boys, solid 2.5hours of banging house & tech house. Kept it at a good level till 4.30 when Matthias Tanzmann came on who I have a lot of time for and is slightly under rated in my opinion who took it very techy but still good energy and bouncy. Still think Fire/Lightbox is a great venue too.

Had to leave about 5.30 but if there was a top line up would probably consider Magna Carta again. How did everyone else's festivities go ?

The Hydra was quality...Move D was great but the room he was playing in was rammo so not very comfortable...then spent the rest of the night in the warehouse. Axel Boman and John Talabot both on great form!

Brilliant night in the rave dungeon , didnt go on to an afterparty whch appears to have been a good decision as other people got home on the 2nd jan....

If you like your Trance, Trance Sanctuary New Years Day at the Egg, which is a day party. Scott Bond, Dave Pearce and Alex MORPH all headline.
Hey there.

Did you head to this?

I went along with the wifey. Loved every minute of it.

Scott Bond was awesome

The Hydra was quality...Move D was great but the room he was playing in was rammo so not very comfortable...then spent the rest of the night in the warehouse. Axel Boman and John Talabot both on great form!

Had a great night too. The main room was perfect busy, much less than last year which was nice I thought. Loved Talabot too, even if I did prefer his Space closing set.

Had a great night too. The main room was perfect busy, much less than last year which was nice I thought. Loved Talabot too, even if I did prefer his Space closing set.

Yeah big fan of Talabot and Boman...glad they gave them separate sets!love that venue, wish it was in action all year round! Not so struck on the Hydra line ups next season...a bit hit and miss for me.

Back