London: Ministry of sound

J

jc22

I will be in London on Saturday the 21st and sunday the 22nd of June. I wanted to check out the Ministry of Sound on Saturday. Even one have any suggestions for Sunday? What about hotels? Thanks.

I'm back :D

21st June will be 3rd or 4th Saturday of month so that is prob Soul Heaven @ Ministry. Don't know who the guest is yet but recent Soul Heaven guests have been Danny Krivit, Kenny Dope, Terry Hunter, it's MAW next Soul Heaven so you can be sure it's some big name. The Soul Heaven residents are fab as well. That will all be going on in the main room - the Box. The Bar is taken over by different promoters/DJs each wk, don't know who it will be for that one but the music is always excellent funky house.

Ministry opens 11pm - 8am, and then after Ministry best after-club is Madame JoJos in Soho. Jump into a taxi after Ministry, all the taxi drivers will know where it is, Madame JoJos kicks off at 7am Sunday morning and goes right thru til Sunday afternoon.

Re hotels, it depends how much you want to pay and location really. I'd stay somewhere pretty central and then you can just jump on tube or get taxi.

Robo said:
i'm 'revising' or trying to....

What for A-Levels (or is it your GCSEs lol ;) )

Are you going to University next year??

Listen to me, I sound like your mum or something ;)

gcse, yeah very funny!!

i did my a-levels last year, but i'm doing a 1 year course this year on law....

you are my mum!! or your worse then my mum anyway....

Robo said:
gcse, yeah very funny!!

i did my a-levels last year, but i'm doing a 1 year course this year on law....

you are my mum!! or your worse then my mum anyway....

I did quite a lot of law in my degree cos I used to want to be solicitor but I found it soooooo boring don't you??

The 21st of June at Ministry is a Meganite night and the guests will be Mauro Piccotto and Ricky Eff. A techno night not to be missed!

Me and 2 of my friends from London went to the launch night on the 19th of April - the night was amazing and the venue was good too. Not to sure about the price though.

All details are on www.meganite.co.uk

Lissa said:
The 21st of June at Ministry is a Meganite night and the guests will be Mauro Piccotto and Ricky Eff. A techno night not to be missed!

Me and 2 of my friends from London went to the launch night on the 19th of April - the night was amazing and the venue was good too. Not to sure about the price though.

All details are on www.meganite.co.uk

That must mean Soul Heaven is wk after, so on 21st Main Room will be boshing it out to Piccotto, Bar and Baby Box will still be funky tho.

barb
do u know EVERYTHING about M.O.S.??
do you reckon you can get a season ticket? hehe
they must know u all in there by now

but understandably one of the only few top clubs in london 8)

Back