London: Ministry of sound

klingclubber said:
barb
do u know EVERYTHING about M.O.S.??
do you reckon you can get a season ticket? hehe
they must know u all in there by now

but understandably one of the only few top clubs in london 8)

Hey missy :D How was your wk in Amsterdam??

Talking of Ministry are you going to be doing the double header, Homelands and then 9 hours of MAW...........you know it makes sense ;)

homelands yes CANT WAIT 18hours of pure bliss
whats MAW???? 9 hours?
tell me more i am intreged
but remember my power bunny barbie
i clearly don't have the stamina you have

tell me more though

Masters at Work ie Little Louie and Kenny Dope playing TOGETHER, first time in this country for 3 years or something :D and they're playing 9 hours in the Box all night :D

Cannot wait for it, in fact I am even looking forward to it a little bit more than Homelands, that's an indication of how good it is going to be :D

where is that babe?
on the sunday night?
as homelands is sat 1pm till sun 7am

if your more excited then homelands then that must be good!
MASTERS AT WORK i like it

ROB how ya doing mate

No the wk after you nutter - May 31st. I think even I would struggle to do 18 hours @ Homelands and then 9 hours @ Ministry :p

I'll e-mail you flyer this wk when I get see if any of your lot fancy it :D

i'm very well, although barbie is making me worse by the minute!

first of all she has turned me into a pink clothed erick stalker, and secondly of all i'm going to fail my exams becauser of her!

how r u, how was dam??

Robo said:
i'm very well, although barbie is making me worse by the minute!

first of all she has turned me into a pink clothed erick stalker, and secondly of all i'm going to fail my exams becauser of her!

LOL!!! You know it makes sense :lol:

HAHA HA
i really nearly though that you were gonna go from homelands to this MAW oh dear i have lost the plost

yes email us the flyer, i'll come if rob makes a promise to show up, whats the chances????
well i'll just have to see how i feel after homelands i'm usually jelly after.
willi have to buy tickets in advance? if not i can see on sat 31st how i feel??

so pinks your fav colour then? i can tell it will suit you, but stalking my friend now that will get you arrested, Barbie, have a word to your GIMP (i read up!! he he)

dam was ok, work was sh*t but have a giggle in the evenings

nah the word was PROTEGE i think you'll find!! hehe!!

i tell you wot i'll come maw if i can stay at one of ur houses, it would be like babysitting!!! hehehe only joking

Robo said:

i tell you wot i'll come maw if i can stay at one of ur houses, it would be like babysitting!!! hehehe only joking

Rob you wouldn't get out alive after you've experienced one of my Sarahsential sessions :lol:

Barbie said:
Robo said:

Rob you wouldn't get out alive after you've experienced one of my Sarahsential sessions :lol:

PMSL @ Sarahsential, very good :lol:

klingclubber said:
have you guys ever met???

now this would be an intersting meeting

barb, MAW do we have to have tickets in advance?

They are selling them in advance but you'll be able to pay at door but you'll have to get there early cos it is going to be RAMMED!!!

Back