Loadsa more dickheads in san an and thats it

coley

Loadsa more dickheads in san an and thats it......
Just got back yesterday(location on arrival).....My main reason of going was to chill and visit the clubs i hadnt seen before.(Space and Pacha)

I have never in all my times there seen it so empty.......worst season in recent history is the verdict of myself and all the seasoned clubbers over there.....There is more workers than tourists....

The West End is absolutely jam packed with xxxxing dick heads wanting to fight and shag the world until they get confronted.So I must say abit of humble pie for me :oops: coz I stuck up for the west end b4 but after this experience no way would I stay in San An centre again. :twisted:

One of my regular restaurants is down 60% on takings its so quiet.
Alot of people considering closing down if it continues and dodgy dudes from morroco carrying knived looking to mug tourists...and they pick soft targets too...

No more lookie lookie men as the police are on to them like a shot and its an offence to buy ANYTHING from them.
That was my 3rd time over in ibiza and I may call it my last for a while.
I will post the plus points soon coz as we did have some wicked times. I was just shocked at the mega general lack of feel good atmosphere.
Right .......im back to bed to still recover..phew......

i hate to say it but its true :cry: :cry: ...
space and pacha still having it tho :) :) :) ......but it is very quite tho

DrewUK said:
I couldn't give a $hit about San An.

We don't ever go anywhere near the place.

my sentiments exactly

really who cares

i can hardly imagine the place is "quiet" just less packed, in which case sounds perfect :D

the one problem with San An is that we'll have to walk past the west end to get to Sunset Strip.

i know its just the Koppas corner we need to traverse but thats at the bottom of the hill and drunks tend to fall down.

only a matter of time before they skittle me down

:lol:

macdonsj said:
i know its just the Koppas corner we need to traverse but thats at the bottom of the hill

aye!! :p

11.jpg

thins year

their are more scottish lads than english all they seem to want to do is drink, fight and smash up their hotels or other people.

police and gardie cavile are busting dealers and buyers, theri watching you all so be carefull.

this year seems to be a year to get ripped off as every one ifs fighting forh the same slice of pie.

i think aug and sept will be good though and the weather is still sh*t hot..

Dont get me wrong I had a wicked time but it was my own first poor experience of the west end and I have been there 3 times ......BUT the general opinion of people that have been to ibiza for clubbing over the years say it not quite what it used to be.......

Alot of people say its too expensive now etc etc but I found it ok.

Pacha and space for me were the clubbin highlights......when I first walked into space I bust into jiggying away asap :) :) :) ...superb experience and I would definately go again......also we went to subliminal sessions at pacha and that again was out this world....

Its just that the EXTRA special feeling u usually get from there isnt quite there this year and thats my feeling plus alot of people I know on the island........

But to be honest I still havent recovered so maybe that says it all ;) ;) ;)

Re: thins year

ksixty9 said:
their are more scottish lads than english all they seem to want to do is drink, fight and smash up their hotels or other people.

quote]

trying being in the West End the night of an England game - i've been twice when thats happened and seen all manner of "supporters" rampaging thru the west end

(nothing to do with the venue this time frontliners, just a certain group of people)

Re: thins year

ksixty9 said:

Thats a real generalisation and I find it offensive being a Scottish person. I go out in Scotland every weekend and rarely see any trouble but people just having a good time. You may have come across a few Scottish people acting badly but to say that there are more Scottish people who do that kind of thing is complete prejudice. In May loads of Scottish fans went to Seville in Spain for a match and the locals over there praised the Scots for their good behaviour and the lack of incidents. Maybe you should come up here and get a proper idea what Scottish people are like.

I think you should think before you say things like that especially since there are quite a few Scottish people on this site. We are no different from English people abroad. People behave badly or well reguardless of their nationality.

I find Scottish people abroad are always really polite and pleasant (I have an English accent, by the way!).

Back