Loadsa more dickheads in san an and thats it

Re: thins year

glasgow-chick said:
ksixty9 said:
their are more scottish lads than english all they seem to want to do is drink, fight and smash up their hotels or other people.
In May loads of Scottish fans went to Seville in Spain for a match and the locals over there praised the Scots for their good behaviour and the lack of incidents. Maybe you should come up here and get a proper idea what Scottish people are like.

I corroborate that. If my memory serves me right, it was the Glasgow Celtics. At first local people were worried about the arrival of such a big amount of British people to Seville, but after the match the Spanish TV news said they had an exemplary behaviour. No incidents.

ksixty9 said:
their are more scottish lads than english all they seem to want to do is drink, fight and smash up their hotels or other people.

police and gardie cavile are busting dealers and buyers, theri watching you all so be carefull.

this year seems to be a year to get ripped off as every one ifs fighting forh the same slice of pie.

i think aug and sept will be good though and the weather is still sh*t hot..

In June there are always a high proportion of Scots in Ibiza due to the traditional school holidays. August is more English. Hence it may seemed like a lot of Scottish people were causing trouble but this was look worse due to the high numbers (and you get idiots from all countries!!)

DanMonsta said:
In June there are always a high proportion of Scots in Ibiza due to the traditional school holidays. August is more English. Hence it may seemed like a lot of Scottish people were causing trouble but this was look worse due to the high numbers (and you get idiots from all countries!!)

Very true DanMonsta

I know some promoters and they've said its quieter over there at this time of year than usual (in the clubs), but it'll definitely pick up. They put it down to the fact that more clubbers are choosing to go later in the season for the closing parties rather than early and there are also more nights to choose from and more good clubs than every before.

It will definitely be rammed in Ibiza by the middle of this month they reckon, as it always is.

I'm afraid if you've gone early in the season this year you've not gone at the best time as there just simply aren't the same number of people there to fill all of the good clubs.

Good point....Just was abit weird being over there and seeing it so quite for the time of year.....Went in may99 and it was quite busy then and June'01 was heading towards rammed so I chose last week of june 1st week of july to go and thought" :eek: ".....Where is everyone?????

Back